Friday, June 29, 2012

"MONUMENTAL"

I just wanted to pop in here quickly today---I was working on my next post & it dawned on me I needed to get this out NOW! Or you'd miss it!!!

Sunday night on INSP at 9 p.m. & 11 p.m. MONUMENTAL will be airing! I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard GOOD things! Giving history about the United States of America that MANY don't even know! So, mark your calendar & set your TV's! I think this is one show you WON'T want to miss!

Here are a couple of free images for you I've collected. Hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to come back & see my 4th of July goodies! Here's  a sneak peek!
I know you can't tell what these are, BUT it's a "tease!" Leave me a comment & take a guess if you like! Hope you're planning BIG for the Fourth of July!!!!!!! Don't forget MONUMENTAL! I'll be watching with you! Talk to you soon!
TLady

3 comments:

  1. Hi TLady! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! It looks like we have a few things in common...including some mutual followers! :o) Have you ever ever considered joining Patter Cross's Scripture Challenge? Perhaps it would be something that would interest you. This year it's the Hymn & Scripture Challenge. I have button links on my sidebar...or let me know if you'd like more info! We have lots of fun creating cards or pages...whatever we want!
    You have a lovely blog and I find I'm suddenly very hungry! lol...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more blessings from arnhem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July (almost). I hope you have a wonderful celebration. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!