Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"THINK PINK! "

Hi Friends!
I HAD TO go ahead & post this card today, a little early again this week! I was SO EXCITED with all the FUN over at Flourishes & with my posting a little early, YOU can jump in on all the fun!

This week I thought I'd play along with a Challenge over at Flourishes, "THINK PINK!" For Breast Cancer Awareness! All of the details are here:  http://flourishes.org/2012/10/its-time-to-think-pink/#comments  There are LOADS of Challenges to participate in & MAYBE, you'd  like to play along? The card I made for this week is made with Flourishes! (But, you don't have to have Flourishes for the challenges!)  I have ADMIRED their stamps since I began stamping about 5 /12-6 years ago! The images are WONDERFUL!!! I think they are KNOWN for their FLORAL images! They are STUNNING! AND I found the Designers use COPIC markers, which give the images such VIBRANCY!!!!!! OH MY! Funny thing is, I never got any images in all those years! Admiring them from a far! BUT, I WON SOME just recently! (Check out the link above & you could win some too!)

 So, the image I used in this card is from one of the sets I won!
(O.K., this thing is GOING WONNKY!)

Here is my card:

Here are all the goodies I used to make this card:
Flourishes Image & Sentiment-Feminine Charm (To fit the image on a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card, the image needed to be cut out.) That's a GOOD SIZED IMAGE!  
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz- Vintage Linen
Walmart- Ribbon
K & Company- Paper Lace
Inkssentials- White Opaque Pen ( Faux Stitching)
Souffle 3-D Pens- for Pearls & Heart charm on image
Glitter Gel Pen
My Minds Eye- Lost & Found Paper
Dimensionals- popping up the image & the flowers on the image.
SU Punch- for the Sentiment.
Itty-Bitty Buttons
SU- Adorning Accents Edgelits
Here is a side view so you can see how I popped the image up:
Popping the image  & the flowers up REALLY ADD to this card!
I LOVE the femininity of this card! Makes me feel I'm in a lady's "boudoir."(Wish my "boudoir" were as pretty!)
There are MANY MORE images to this set! You should check them out!
Makes me think, I NEED TO make ANOTHER "Thank You" gift!
BE SURE to come back next week when I'll be sharing a "Love Story!"
And BE SURE to leave me a comment! After-all, how will I get to know YOU if you don't leave me a comment? Comments help us learn from each other!
Be THINKing PINK!
TLady




8 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!! Another gorgeous card from you, my friend! Congratulations on winning such a fabulous prize! Woohoo!! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of that wonderful set! Your pink satin ribbon and bow are so pretty! Yes, another fun and "WONKY" post! Don't you know they're my favorite kind? lol Hope you're having a great week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect feminine card!!! Love the pink, gorgeous image and the delicate ribbons, papers and buttons!!! Thanks so much for playing the Copic Oz Challenge and helping us to raise funds for the McGrath Foundation supporting women with Breast Cancer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very feminine and fabulous design. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Very feminine and beautiful design. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. You are so creative. Can't wait to read about the upcoming Love Story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and feminine Becky! Lovely touches and great papers to pair with the dress form! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so über-pretty, Becky! Perfect image to use for a pink challenge! Thanks for joining us and for being such a great Flourishes cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so SOFT and PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!