Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!

Hi Blog Friends!
Thought I'd pop in here & wish EVERYONE a "HAPPY EASTER!"
Here is the Easter Card I sent out this year to my friends! A little CAS! (SO MANY things going on!)
"I go & prepare a place for you. I will come back & take you to be with Me so you may also be where I am." John 14:3.

This is our HOPE as Christians! NOTHING that happens to us can take this BLESSED HOPE from us! For we serve a God that KEEPS HIS WORD!

"HAPPY EASTER!"
TLady

This card was made with: Memento Black Ink,  CHF Modern Cross, ODB Scripture Collection 2, VersaMark & Pebbles Chalks, Swirl- SU Abundant Hope, Prima-flower, Liquid Pearls-Silver. 









2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS design. The flower adds such a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Greetings Becky!!! ;)

    -PaMeLa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!