Thursday, April 4, 2013

"IN HIS PRESENCE"

Hi Blog Friends!
Well, I have been contemplating this blog post for awhile & it just seems TIME to go ahead & post...Isn't it when we're going through those times when we feel squeezed that we turn more to Christ than other times? It's a "REFINING FIRE!" "Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction." Isaiah 48:10. We're going through a time of "squeezing"/ "refining" right now! Yesterday, I was feeling frazzled! But, just like our loving Savior, He sends us little hugs all along the way! A friend who listens & says she'll pray for you, to the Scriptures you read that day that speak to your heart, to your husband telling you everything will be "OK!"
So, I thought I'd share with you something I've worked on that will aid in your relationship with our Beloved Savior! Something that will aid you in your walk with Christ & minister to you everyday! And  in your times of need!
I created a Prayer Journal, take a look:
Read that Scripture! "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of The Almighty." Psalm 91:1. I don't know about you but, that Scripture just BLESSES my soul especially with everything we're going through right now! Reaffirming, if  I spend my time IN HIS WORD, I will "REST!" There is peace in HIS PRESENCE! (ODB- Scripture Collection 2; gotta get more of these!)
This Scripture, I wrote out on a tag. This Scripture telling me, He will guide me & give me joy & what the blessings will be!
I couldn't create a prayer journal without adding my FAVORITE VERSE! Just in case you can't read it, "Oh how happy is the woman who believes in God, for his promises to her come true." Luke 1:45. I discovered this verse as a young girl attending  a Teen Challenge Graduation Banquet, it was on the program. As a young girl who saw her need of her Heavenly Father in many ways; coming from a broken home & being broken  hearted because of it, this verse spoke VOLUMES to me!
"Lord,, I have loved the habitation of they house, & the place where thine honour dwelleth." Psalm 26:8
Yes, when things are quiet & peaceful with no worries and when things are going crazy around me, I LOVE to dwell in the presence of my Lord! Whether it be in His house or here in my house, HE IS MOST WELCOME!
Many times, we as Christians get side-tracked, whether we're going through something at the time or not, & when we THINK we're doing the right things, we aren't! We NEED Christ to lead us in His Truth & teach us! God gave us HIS GIFT of Salvation through the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ. The very thing we celebrated this past Easter! The Resurrection of Jesus! We have life in Him because of His Sacrifice on the Cross & His power over death! YES, I will wait ALL DAY  to be in His presence, for Him to lead me & teach me!
"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, & he shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say on the Lord." Psalm 27:14.
Many people when faced with what we're going through just walk away from it all! But, in these times & what we're going through, a man whose heart loves righteousness, MUST STAND UP to those things that would make men's hearts faint! Waiting on the Lord, HE WILL GIVE US COURAGE! HE WILL STRENGTHEN OUR HEARTS! All we need do is WAIT ON THE LORD!  (NOTICE: TWICE, this verse said to "Wait on the Lord!" This tells me it's VERY IMPORTANT, TO WAIT! Meaning, stay put on your knees till He speaks to you!)
This is the front of my Prayer Journal. I gave it the Title: "IN HIS PRESENCE."
I added the Title to the binding too.

The INSIDE is done according to the book, Lord, I'm Listening, by Donna Leonard. Along with a few of my own ideas.

I KNOW many of you may also be going through "things" that are difficult right now.  Find your peace in Him! Stay on your knees! Stay IN HIS PRESENCE! HE IS FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!!

When all the world around you is crashing down....
Stand firm in The One who holds the world together!
Stand in His shadow--let His presence fill you!
For He loves you like no other!
Jesus Christ, The Savior of the world!

Standing IN HIS PRESENCE!
TLady


  
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page you've made. Thanks for sharing it here on your blog. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journal! What a blessed reminder each time you use it of how much peace and security the Father gives to His children. Thank you for sharing. I found your blog through Triple the Scraps and now I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!