Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Camp- Day3!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
 
Another day of Summer Camp! I have to keep reminding our children, who are old enough to fix lunch for themselves that, "I am at Camp!" LOL It's NICE to have this time just for me! It's like an early Birthday Gift!
 
Another suggestion for getting ready for camp? Make SURE you get enough SLEEP! We have a kitty George, who likes to wake us up EARLY, like 4:30 a.m.! He wants to look out the window!  Argh! That was yesterday morning! I think it's catching up to me now as I type this out! I didn't even look at the clock THIS MORNING when he appeared & began climbing the blinds!
This is our 25lb. George:
(Ooops! I THINK I'm disturbing his Cat Nap!) LOL
 
AGAIN, Camp was FUN today! Today, the focus was on
 INSPIRATION using the Weekly Color Combo!
AGAIN, there was ALOT of Inspiration offered to us & AGAIN, I WISH I had TIME to try EVERYTHING!
 
For my first card today, I used a sketch they had offered I hadn't tried & put a little TWIST of my own to it! I toned down the colors a little... & here's what I came up with:
 

I thought this was a fun way to do this sketch! And I COULD HAVE put the sentiment horizontally on the left corner but, I thought this would be a DIFFERENT way of doing it! OF COURSE, I had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig!
 
Here's the INSIDE:
I think this is a FUNNY sentiment! (AND OH SO TRUE for some women!)
 
For my next card I used a new technique!
***MASKED BACKGROUND***
I LOVE the effect!!!!!
 
HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!
TLady
 
SUPPLIES LIST:
 
-Stacked Tea Cups-
Tea Cups & teaspoon- Stampington
Sentiment- Custer's Last Stamp
Inside- Steam off cup-SU- Love Bakes
Paper- DCWV & My Minds Eye
Dimensionals
Stamp-a-ma-jig
 
-Masked Background-
"Paisley Pattern"- Penny Black
Sentiment- Flourishes- Spring Blossoms
Punches-
EK Success- Round 5 Petal flower
SU- 5 Petal Flower
  Bleach
Crimper
Brads
 
****BE BACK TOMORROW!!!****
 

9 comments:

  1. Cute tea cups! What a clever idea. May have to CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea cups are darling and I think the funny expression is just perfect! See you at camp . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stack of teacups and the different colors. The font you used for the verse looks good too. How are you coming up with so many good ideas!!!!???
    Blessings,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teacups! Also like your masked background. BTW, I, too, have a HUGE cat, but he's white. He also likes to get me up at 4:30 AM. What is that -- afraid we'll miss sunrise or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both lovely! I love that stack of cups-- it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're creating these on sleep deprivation?!! They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - the teetering teacups are awesome and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tilted teacups are darling! Love the colours, sketch, sentiment! Awesome!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny card with cups, like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!