Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2- Week 2- Day 5!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
ANOTHER FABULOUS DAY at Camp! And I can HARDLY BELIEVE there's only ONE WEEK of this WONDERFUL ADVENTURE LEFT!!! (WHAT will my Inky Fingers do? House work, probably!)
 
Today, we had MORE COLORS from which to choose our Color Combo & several different techniques too! Some techniques I just didn't have the appropriate stamps for...I COULD adjust, but I chose the last technique offered, Layered Stamped Vellum shown to us by Jessica Witty! The technique is SO BEAUTIFUL & LIGHT & AIRY!
 
Here are the color combos we had to choose from:
I chose the last color combo! I could ONLY use 4 out of the 5 colors offered.
 
Here is my card:
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig again to make sure the images were placed just right!
 
I put my colors on white vellum so they would show up well & placed that onto white card stock! I wanted to use a green card stock base, but the greens didn't show up! So, white it was!
 
I couldn't get a GOOD picture of the layers unless I held them down! So, please excuse the fingers? I think this technique would be FABULOUS for a wedding card!!!!!!
HOPE you like!!!
 
HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND!!!
TLady
 
(See you Monday!)
 
Additional Supplies:
(Not mentioned above)
Stampendous- Agapanthus Cluster
SU- Serene Silhouettes
SU- Papaya Collage
SU- Sentiment- Heard from the Heart
 


8 comments:

  1. Great job on the combination of your stamps - like the twine on the top, too! Like the sentiment choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually one of my faves!!! I picked the same color combo as you, and it looks beautiful together on this card. The twine is a nice addition too. Fingers can now rest for a couple days :)
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is so lovely! I am looking forward to creating one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely and soft colors! This is truly a beautiful card! Someone will be lucky to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love your colour choices and your sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors. I think your stamps were perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous. Love the colors you chose, they work well with this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!