Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2, Week 2- Day1!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
OH MY! WHAT A DAY TRYING to make this brain of mine work! Sometimes I think, I THINK TOO HARD! LOL
 
Anyway, we're in Week 2, Day 1 of Summer Card Camp 2! AND today, there were NEW Color combos & NEW Sketches, & LOTS of NEW things to try!
Here is what I came up with, with the color combo & the sketches! I went with the third sketch given & thought with what I did, it looked like the "Bokeh Style!" (Which is a type of Photography from what I understand! I've seen it used in card making before & LOVE IT!)
 
So, here is my creation:

You can see a window & the circles...I used SU Punches- 1/2", 3/4", & 1" Circles; the end of a glue stick to make open circles, the end of an eraser on a pencil for the small filled circles for something DIFFERENT to make my circles with; sequins & small rhinestones for a little bling!
 
Here you can see the Butterflies I made using Provo Craft dies & water color paper,  scratching a design into the butterflies, inking them & squirting them with water... You can see I also just HAD TO ADD Stickles too!
 
For the sentiment- CHF- Ornamental Beauty, I decided to just stamp inside the circle window. It seemed to carry-on the circles that I was creating & had that extra little flair I wanted!
 
Do tell me what you think??? This IS  a TIME OF LEARNING!!!!!
 
HAPPY STAMPING!
TLady
 
(See you tomorrow!)
 
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES:
(Not mentioned above)
Spellbinders-Classic Circles
Glue
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to emulate bokeh! That's incredibly imaginative! Great job with your learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool effects and so creative. Love the color scheme. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers...this is AMAZING! Fantastic Bokeh look, beautiful colors, and those butterflies are spectacular! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did fine today! Your card shows a lot of what we learned. I love your creative spirit finding good circles to stamp -- they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful butterflies you created! Like the scattered circles in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!