Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2- WRAP UP!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
Today, at Stamp Camp we were given MORE SKETCHES & MORE IDEAS to use!!!!!! Ideas of what to do with those scraps & more little ideas to help us in our craft! WHAT FUN this has been! AND I've made some friends along the way! Making friends is what SWEETENS THE DEAL!  Today, they put out the list of all the winners of the prizes at Summer Camp! BOY, did they have a lot of PRIZES TOO!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!!!!!! I KNOW you will enjoy your prizes!!!!!!!! No, I didn't win any prizes myself, but that's O.K! I'm having CAKE tomorrow!
 
A BIG "THANK YOU" to Jennifer McGuire & Kristina Werner for putting this Camp together & to all the Guest Designers too! I know I'm not speaking only of myself when I say, I learned A LOT & had a BLAST!!!!!!
 
Now, for the card I made today!
This is one of those ideas to use up some of those scraps!
Jennifer had a nice looking card with squares & they were scored just so & then folded & pieced together to create a 3-D pattern. Jennifer said we could use any shape & do the same thing. I decided to go with hearts!
 
Here is my card:
Those hearts make me think of  "Conversation Hearts!" I ALMOST started to stamp on them, but stopped myself.
I stacked my hearts & sewed them to a panel of white card stock, just a little different from what Jennifer did.
 
They fan out nicely!
 
Jennifer said you could use dimensionals to keep them popped up when mailing. AND would you believe they have such a thing as CLEAR DIMENSIONALS??? WHO KNEW? I also popped the banner up on dimensionals  after heat embossing the white script, love!
 
So, what do you think? Have you enjoyed this little adventure with me? I HOPE you have!
Would LOVE to know what you think!
 
HAPPY STAMPING TOMORROW!!!!
TLady
 
(I'll be eating CAKE!)
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I'm so sad this class is over..... :( It's been awesome!
    Great card-- I love the layered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the colors of your hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEEE!! You've done a fabulous job of creating beautiful cards! I took a peek at all that I've missed and it's wonderful work! Yay for learning so much!
    Thanks so much for popping in for a visit, my friend! I'm always happy to hear from you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I finally got to you -- my power went out the day you posted these so I couldn't check out your card! I love the hearts, their bright colors and the way you sewed them to the cardstock. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun doing the class. TFS all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Do you sell them?


    Yellow Blog Design
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com | http://yellowblogdesign.blogspot.com

    Cheap Fashion is Chic
    http://cheapfashionischic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the hearts and sewing them was such a great idea. Such a clean design. I too am sad class is over. What will I do for inspiration now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is too cute. I like the hearts and great job with the sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!