Thursday, December 26, 2013

"A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!"

 Hi Blog Friends!
I hope you ALL had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'll keep this short!
I would have posted before but we have been down with the FLU!!! What a NASTY BUG it is!!!! Christmas Dinner has been postponed, the kids did open their gifts at the foot of our bed as their parents were lying there dying! LOL The kids suffered with this bug earlier, our poor daughter got it at College & had it during her finals! I DON'T KNOW HOW she did it!!!
But, I wanted to say,
"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!!"
And leave you this BEAUTIFUL SONG that I heard a few weeks back. Check here:
HOPE you enjoy!!!!
If you want to read MORE about this song you can find it here:
http://littlebirdieblessings.blogspot.com/
(Just scroll down!) Thanks Abby!!! This song REALLY TOUCHED my heart!


"A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!!!"
TLady

1 comment:

  1. The FLU ugh... I am so sorry, glad you are feeling better. I did have to laugh at your line of the kids opening gifts while you were dying. :-) Glad they were able to come home for Christmas. Have a wonderful and blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!