Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Bunny Special News & Challenge!"

Hi Blog Friends! 

I know, three blog posts in one weekend? What has come over me?
 SOOO MANY CHALLENGES, what's a girl to do, but do the challenges?
 I seem to do better work when I have a challenge!

So, here's the Challenge:
 http://twinshappy.blogspot.com/
Stacy has a Challenge going on over at her blog, to celebrate her "Bunny excitement!" Take a peek & see if you'd like to join in!
 With her excitement, she has a PRIZE PACKAGE too! She has had TWO of her Bunny cards published in the Spring 2014- Card Maker Magazine! 
So, if you'd like to see her cards, you could WIN a copy of the magazine, plus other goodies she's thrown in with that!
 See her blog to see what else she has gathered together for the winner!
 Just make a Spring time creation or a  Bunny creation, & link it up to her blog!
You have till Jan. 29th, at 5 p.m.
The winner will be announced on Jan. 30th!

Here's my entry:
I started my card by picking out the Bunny stamp I wanted to use, Penny Black-Spring Joy-2565J.
 (Not that I have "a lot" of bunny stamps! I DO LOVE BUNNIES THOUGH!!!!)
 I picked out an old Mojo Monday sketch, but soon realized it didn't quite work, so I made my adaptations. 
I then looked through my stash of papers to find some springtime
 Designer Papers-DCWV- Spring Fling & Summer Days;
figuring out what papers would go where. 

I used  the "out of the box" technique for my image with my Spellbinders Classic Circle Die. I colored my bunny with Dick Blick Colored Pencils & Gamasol to blend the colors, matting my image on my Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Die, then popping it up on dimensionals.
 I just LOVE this bunny; he even has a belly-button!
 I stamped the sentiment, "Spring is here"- Penny Black- 2590E & added some little flags off to the side.
I think this card came out SWEET! 
Wouldn't it be SO NICE if SPRING WERE HERE???

HOPE you get a chance to join in on Celebrating with Stacy & her "bunny excitement!" 
There's still plenty of time!
Bunny Excited!
TLady





4 comments:

  1. This is totally CUTE! Your bunny is darling and the fresh springy colors are perfect. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling bunny!!! I really like the yellows and blues (and the dab of pink). Makes me yearn for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! Wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!