Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"I Sought The Lord..."

Hi Blog Friends!
Just a quick post today. I thought I'd show you some of what I do each week for our kids, as they are away at College. A mama's job is NEVER DONE! I like to send them cards, which can be the normal A2 size or smaller; I also like to make them ATC's! I usually go to the ATC's when I'm tired or time is short.
 Today, it was BOTH!
 I thought this ATC would be "THE SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK" for both of the kids!
Each semester for college kids, brings new challenges & lots of changes, which we as humans sometimes, don't handle well or don't know how to handle!  Life in general is full of challenges & changes.Which then, makes us fearful. We humans are fragile beings!
We ALL have our "fears" & this Scripture tells us HOW we can be free of fear!
SEEK THE LORD!!!!!!!! SPEND TIME WITH HIM!!!!!!!
HE WILL ANSWER & DELIVER US!!!!!
From ALL our fears!!!!!!!!
The Scripture comes from: ODB- Scripture Series 1
I used Flourishes- So Distressed for the design on the ATC'S & the matching envelopes!
 What a FUN SET!  
I always enclose a note to each of the kids, encouraging them & letting them know they are loved!
I try to keep my ATC's pretty simple---you'll find out why just below!

Every stamper needs to have at least one ATC Stamp, here's what mine looks like!

We ALL NEED encouragement at one time or another. Scripture ATC's are a FABULOUS gift to those who need encouragement. They can be tucked into their wallets or purses & have them at their finger-tips when ever they need a little reminder of who loves them! The reason I keep them simple!

Supplies not mentioned above:
Memento- Rich Cocoa
SU- Inks
ATC Stamp-Inkadinkado-98048-DD
Envelopes- made with WRMK Envelope Punch Board

Who can you make some Scripture ATC's for?

Walking FREE from fear!
TLady





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC. How nice that you send them out to your children. I was packing away cards this past week and thought I would send my daughter a card "just because." I like the idea of doing ATC's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thoughtful and timely for your college-age kids! Beautiful design and I like the idea of making an ATC for this! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations T-lady, these are really pretty. I like the colors and most of all that inspirational verse.

    http://gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is an ATC? Where can I get this type of scripture stamp set. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just in-case someone else is wondering...An ATC is an Artist Trading Card! It is 2 1/2"x 3 1/2". They can be simple like mine or piled with "eye candy!" There are little bags you can purchase to put your ATC in & deliver it that way. The little bags range from clear to designer paper! I've seen some at Hobby Lobby. Don't forget to get the ATC Stamp to stamp the back, so when people see your ATC out there in the world, they'll know WHO made it! Basically, an ATC is a small piece of Art Work! For the Scripture Stamps--Check out ODB, Our Daily Bread! You will see their Logo at the top right of my blog. Just click on it & you'll be there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!