Friday, February 7, 2014

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!"

Hi Blog Friends!

Are you ready for VALENTINE'S????
I have another Valentine to show you & I will put this into the
 Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge also!
Do you remember the Challenge? 
I told you I LOVE this "holiday!" 

You STILL HAVE TIME to join in! 
 Check here:
http://flourishes.org/2014/02/timeless-tuesday-257-red-love/#comments

I have ONLY ONE Flourishes Valentine Stamp at this time---
 (more are on the way, I had to take advantage of the Sale going on!)
Flourishes- Roses Are Red, so that's what I used for this card!
I used a SCS sketch- SC474:
 I only changed it a little bit!

Here's my card: 
I created my own Designer Paper with masking & coloring with Copics.

For the banner, I used Vellum & it helped to tone down the brightness just a little!
(Ooops! I forgot to use my Vellum tape! )

The Gold bands at the top are my Gold Krylon Pen & I also edged the white heart, & I added some Gold to the side scalloped piece-  SU- Edgelits- Adorning Accents.
 (You can see it better below. That scalloped edge is the only change I made in the sketch.)

The Flourish is Spellbinders- Floral Flourishes, instead of an arrow.

This is a close up of the rose bud on the heart. I used the "Out of the Box" technique & I used just a little bit of Stickles for sparkle.
 And this is the inside! This set has several verses you can choose from!

Check back tomorrow for "Vintage School Days Valentines!"

Enjoy your Valentine's Day with STAMPS CHOCOLATE!
TLady

Additional Supplies not mentioned above:
Memento
SU- Real Red Paper
Paper Studio
Spellbinders- Classic Hearts Dies
Spellbinders- Classic Scalloped Hearts Dies
Dimensionals
Zig Glue Pen



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love the heart center with the flowers just off to the side. Your rocked the challenge. Thanks for playing in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentines day card! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! You are really on a Valentine's roll, aren't you? :) So glad you could play along...again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!