Tuesday, March 18, 2014

THE "NEW" FLOURISHES!!!!

Hi Blog Friends!


Many of you know that Flourishes has seemed to have closed their doors.
I have news for you, Jan Marie has asked me to let you know,
******Flourishes has not closed their doors******
Things are not as they seem & Jan Marie is busy behind the scenes working.

The sale of Flourishes did not happen & Jan Marie will remain at the helm of the company, 
despite her illness!
 Things were done that were not authorized......... & Jan Marie couldn't sell the company as planned!
 Please, remember her in your prayers as this has been a very trying time for her?
Jan Marie is looking for new Designers for her team---
 Senior Designers &  Friends of Flourishes Designers.
 You can apply by e-mailing Jan Marie at:
FlourishesLLC@gccoxmail.com
Being on the Design Team at Flourishes is a "Contracted/Paid Position,"
 not volunteer.
You will receive discounted products as a Designer.
If you are interested, Jan Marie would love  to hear from you. 

Another bit of news?
I am one of the new Senior Design Team Members at "The New Flourishes."

We need all of Flourishes friends to  let us know you love Flourishes. 
Come over & drop Jan Marie a note of encouragement, buy some products,
 join in on the challenges.
 Let Jan Marie know you will be
a loyal friend of Flourishes.

********HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT!*********
TLady
P.S. Be sure to come back next week for a Big Announcement!





13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DT position.
    Thank you for sharing the Flourishes news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TLady! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog about my Flourishes card and sharing what's going on! I am very excited to learn that Flourishes is not closing and I would LOVE to be on the DT!! I have loved Flourishes for a very long time. Off to email Jan Marie...and a big congrats to you for you DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! CONGRATULATIONS on your Senior Designer position. I also have to congratulate you for having the stature and the values to represent Flourishes during these very difficult times. Jan Marie must have seen in you something special... And YES my friend, you are SO very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    Thanks for the update and the DT info.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonflly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I appreciate the update on Flourishes and am looking forward to what's in store. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tlady,Congratulations on your DT position and thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful news! Feel strong and fearless Jan Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful news T lady, I am so excited for you too. I will remember Jan in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your work is amazing and I look forward to seeing you and your creations at Flourishes. I am sorry the sale went through at this difficult time for Jan, but with Designers like you I am sure once again, Flourishes will flourish! Congrats! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is such good news!!!! I am so happy that this wonderful company will not go under - I was so sad when I thought it would. Your images and stamps are AMAZING. I cannot wait to see what the future brings! Sorry the sale fell through, but sometimes when one door closes another opens, as they say. Thanks for the update!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come back for a Big Announcement? like this wasn't a big announcement? Wow!!! As sad as I am that the sale didn't go through for Jan Marie and Mike, I'm thrilled they will still be at the fore front of this fantastic company!!! Flourishes is my favorite stamp line, and I'm delighted to know it will be continuing!!! We will be here to support you, Jan Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see this announcement!!! I emailed Jan a couple days ago!!!! I would LOVE to be on a Flourishes DT!!!!! Glad to see Flourishes is back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your design team status. Your cards are beautiful and I'm sure Jan Marie will appreciate everything you bring to the team, including your encouragement of her. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!