Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Easter Lambs & Winners Announced!

Hi Blog Friends!

Oh my, the weather is gorgeous today &
 I haven't even found time to sit out on the porch as I'd hoped!
My little fingers have been busy today & sticky sweet!
(Something yummy to show you later this week!
 No worry, they're easy enough for you to make in time for Easter!)

Here are some Little Easter Lambs to get you started if you haven't been working on your Easter cards yet.
 Just a little something to send our kids this week even though, they will be coming home for Easter.
Made with:
Flourishes- Easter Wishes.
  These cards are only 3"x 3" so they're easy enough.

Colored with Prisma Color Markers, & I used SU- Framelits Window Frame Collection for the die.

I added Fun Flock to this sweet little lamb.
 The enamel dots are "home-made."
(Using Pony Beads-these are the smaller ones,
 place on a baking sheet with parchment paper & baked at 450 degrees for 5- 20 minutes.
 Watch them closely!
20 minutes or over will change the color of the beads.
 Don't forget to ventilate the room as it gets a little smelly!
 The longer you bake them, the wider & flatter they will get.)

The inside sentiment is from the same set- Flourishes- Easter Wishes;
" My soul will rejoice in the Lord & delight in His salvation."
Psalm 35:9

Now, to announce the winner's of my challenge!
A big "Thank You" to all those that played along!
 I know Jan Marie enjoyed receiving all of the lovely creations that came her way.
Many played along & didn't jump in on my challenge I've heard,
 but Jan Marie is very much appreciative of your thoughtfulness, as am I!
"Thank you Ladies!"

The winners:
1.) Gracie-http://gracielliedesign.blogspot.com/
2.) Laughingstamper- Paula-https://plus.google.com/106199604799900239748/posts
Favorites:
Becky- http://diamondintherough24.blogspot.com/

Ladies, please contact me with your addresses so I can send out your prizes!
I didn't mention this before but, I have gone over 100 posts & with this post, I have posted 122 posts!
So, I will be sending you a little something extra, (a $34.95 value),
 including you Becky for playing along!
 (So Becky, do send me your address too!)
 I'll get your prizes right out to you!
(I am waiting for something to arrive in the mail to finish off my surprises for you!
 But, be assured I will get everything mailed off pronto!)

See you back here later this week for a sweet Easter recipe that kids young & old will love!
(Something Chocolaty!)

Oh, how I love Easter!
TLady








5 comments:

  1. wow, how exciting I won. I am thrilled. Sent my address, hope I used the right email address :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I really like the colorful mats behind the image, and that die cut frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, thanks so much. I really enjoyed making my project for the challenge. I am so happy for the Flourishes stamp set alone, and now you're adding to it??? Oh my, you are so generous! Thanks so much my friend, really... I absolutely love your coloring and if there's flocking too, how nice it must look live! These look like the chocolaty project packets, am I right?

    So great to hear you've been inspired and creating... Have a wonderful and blessed Easter week my dear friend. Big hug.

    PS: Your prize will arrive soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Becky! The Fun Flock is such a great addition, and the Scripture verse is wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky,
    Love your cards, so very, very cute. I can still eat chocolate, so I can't wait to see your goodies. Congrats ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!