Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Water Color Wedding!

Hi Blog Friends!

I have that last Wedding Card for you today!
I wanted to do this one just a little different & I noticed a lot of people doing acetate cards lately,
& it inspired me to make my own. 
Using acetate just gives a different & maybe a little more modern look to your creations. 
My Color Scheme was taken from the Bride & Grooms Invitation---Hot Pink & a Royal Blue.

I'll start with the Gift Tag:
 I've used a green colored background color so you can see what I've done & I have lots of pictures for you, so hang onto your hats!
Here you can see the Silver Embossing--SU-Silver Embossing Powder.
Have you noticed that I used a Faber-Castell Artist Pitt Pen-white
I don't know about you, but my white ink pad seems to always dry up,
 & then when I go to use it, I can't!
 So, I LIKE using my Pitt Pen!
 Perfect on acetate!

Here is the inside, where we'll write "To & From...."
(I'll let you know what supplies & stamps I've used below.)

Next, is my card:
I used the same sets here, that I used on my Tag, Flourishes- Roses Are Red 
& the writing in white is from Flourishes- Wild Roses.

Here you can see the little white swirl I used on the tag also--
it is from Flourishes- From the Heart.

Here is a closer look at the stippling I did with my Letraset Water Color Aqua Markers.
 This is the inside.
The sentiment is from Flourishes- Sentimental Favorites.

Gift Receipt Envelope & Insert:
 Remember I mentioned the  last time I did a wedding card, 
one needs to add your name to the inside of your gift, so "helpers" 
don't remove your tag or card from the gift & confuse the receiver?
Well, I came up with this---a "Gift Receipt Envelope & Insert" telling WHO the gift is from!
Just write your name on the back of the 3"x 3" card, decorated to match your card & tag;
just a square piece of paper with rounded corners---SU Corner Punch. 
Our son will just slip this right inside the top of the box with his gift before it is wrapped.


This is the Water Color Wedding Combo Set:
I've been using these Flourishes sets a lot this month with all the weddings our kids are going to.
(Believe me, there are still many images I too would love to have from Flourishes!)
But, you can see there are many ways to use these wonderful images from Flourishes. 
Each & every time getting a different look to your creations.

If you see something you like be sure to call
The Flourishes Store:
Call: 850-475-1575
Or
Toll Free: 888-475-1575
I know Jan Marie & Mike would love to serve you!

Wishing this couple Many Happy Years of Wedded Bliss!
TLady

Be sure to come back next week to see "A Soothing Tea Creation & a Recipe!"
(I'm thinking Chocolate!)  

Supplies not mentioned above:
U:Create Watercolor Paper, 90 lb.
Versa Mark
Paper Studio- Rhinestones-(small ones)
Ribbon
SU- Rhinestone-(large one)
Score-buddy
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Becca Bow Maker
WRMK- Envelope Board
SU- 1/8" Hand Punch
Letraset Water Color Aqua Markers- You can find them at Dick Blick here:







2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and wedding set!!! Love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    Great ensemble. You realy do a great job in the coloring. Love the acetate idea, may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!