Friday, July 25, 2014

Inspiration that WON'T go away!

Hi Blog Friends!

SURPRISE! I'm BACK! 

I know you thought I wouldn't post anything more this week, BUT I JUST HAD TO!
I have been working on this post for next week
 & I thought you'd like to see it TODAY, in-particular!

I've seen this "technique" done on the web several times over as of late, but when my daughter received a gift from my "DEAREST, BESTEST FRIEND" in the WHOLE-WIDE WORLD, I just couldn't help myself but use her gift for inspiration! 

This is what she sent our daughter:
 A change purse! 
I had taken our daughter out to find a wallet with a change purse built-in, but we could only find large wallets. Just not our daughters style! My friend didn't even know! This little coin purse will do the trick & it's soooo pretty too! Our daughter is quite pleased with her gift. So, of course, we must send a Thank You Card!

For Flourishes Images call the
Flourishes Store:
Call: 850-475-1575
or
Call Toll Free: 888-475-1575

Here's what I made!
I paired them up so you could see how they match, such inspiration!

I used Flourishes- Always Blooming, a Sam Pickard Design & Sentimental Favorites!

Along with Flourishes- Classic Frames Template Dies.

The inside is quite simple, giving you lots of space to write a proper "Thank You" note!

Don't forget to make a matching envelope!
Below I will give you the Gelatos & supplies I used to make this card.
 It's quite simple to make, & it has a big impact!
If you have any questions, just ask away!

I am QUITE INSPIRED TODAY!
TLady
Have a wonderful weekend! 


Supplies not mentioned above: 
Gelatos- Snow Cone, Watermelon, Coconut, Margerita Mix, Mango, & Lime
Water Color Paper
Painters Tape
Distress Marker- Picket Fence
Memento Ink
Linen Thread
3- Silver Brads
Dimensionals



5 comments:

  1. :-) Love it!! You've matched it perfectly, how fun! Your daughter's friend will be absolutely blown away by your thoughtfulness! Have a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect match!!!! and thrilled cause you are full of inspiration...May our Lord over flow you with more inspiration and my prayers are still going strong for you and your family...many blessings to you sister....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity amazes me. The faux leather-look inside so cool! Your friend is already looking forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky,
    You did an amazing job on the coloring...exact match I'd say. You have great talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!