Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Speak Life!"

Hi Blog Friends!

Today I want to "speak life" to you! 
Inspire & Encourage you! 
(This blog post is not to anyone person, it's for anyone listening.)
I know that if there are trials in my life, there must be some in yours.
I'll share a little of what has been going on...
The trial that seems to keep popping- up, is the same I shared with you once before--- there are people that don't want me to help Jan Marie with Flourishes; for whatever their reasons...!

First of all, those of you that have applied to be on the Design Team that have been kind & patient, it is so very much  appreciated! Most of you ladies that have applied are the kind & patient type of people.  Things do take time. The people I am working with at this time, to get things ready for you,  are busy working away...
We have not forgotten anyone.
 If I am sent an e-mail with questions that I feel should be answered by Jan Marie, I send them on to her.
I will not answer questions about "inside information,"
 however innocent the question(s) is/are.
Flourishes is Jan Marie's business, not mine. I'm not "in-charge."
 Nor should you assume I am.
As a DT Member, I am to follow Jan Marie's lead, & that is what I am trying to do.
I am on this team for the time that God has allowed.
I know that each one of us, in whatever we do, can be replaced. 
It's when we think we can't be replaced, that that is the time for us to go!
It's a pride thing.
(The very thing that brought satan down, I might add.)

It hasn't been just "innocent" questions that have been placed to me, but threats of sending "someone to my door!" I've been told I am "wicked & no one reads my blog unless they are into hate & hypocrisy."  A threat of  "shutting me down!" That this person has, "a lot of pull in the industry & I will feel the affects!" The threat has been laid that, "There are lawyers watching your blog!" Seriously?  Threats have been given to us before.....
 Like I've said, I am working to help Jan Marie.
The questions that seem to keep arising for me are,
 "Why are these people continuing to try to shut Jan Marie down?"
"Why can't Jan Marie have someone to help her?"
"Why can't Jan Marie have her company back?"
&
"Why can't Jan Marie have her blog back?"
"Why do they have to destroy her?"
"What are these people afraid of?"
& "How is this behavior 'godly'?"
Maybe, my questions will answer some of your questions or maybe, my questions will make you have more questions?
We all have our issues that we need to work on, we all need forgiveness, compassion & understanding.

"Make allowance for each others faults, & forgive anyone who offends you, remember the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others." 
Colossians 3 :13 (NLT)

There are many things I cannot boast about, my talent, how many followers I have etc...... The only thing I can boast about is Christ! He asks us to "speak life" to each other.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." 
Ephesians 4: 29. (NIV)

I've been told I, "hide behind my religion."
It is true that I'm not perfect. If I were, I'd be in heaven now. A much better place!
 I have a lot of growing in Christ yet to do.
It is true that I lean on Christ! He is my Savior, my Lord & my God!
That's what He wants from me!
 Actually, He wants that from all of us, that call ourselves His.
  It is very easy to get distracted in this life.
He is my life!
 He comes first!
I want to speak as He would speak. 
 That is how "Christians" are to speak if we are truly His!
(What does "Christian" mean? Christ-like.)
I choose to please Him, rather than man. 
I choose to please Him, rather than myself;
Because that is what He asks of me, to be like Him! 
I know scripture tells us to be different than the world.

"And so brothers & sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all He has done for you. Let them be a living & holy sacrifice---the kind He will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship Him. Don't copy the behavior & customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good & pleasing & perfect."
Romans 12: 1- 2. ( NLT)

 This tells me we are to behave/react differently. 
(If we don't live according to The Word of God, we are not a "Christian." Living by the Word of God produces  fruit--the Fruit of the Spirit is defined in the Bible as: love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, & temperance--Galatians 5:22.
  The Bible is the Christians Guide Book to living the Christ-like life!
A standard that never changes!
GOD'S STANDARD!)
It would be easy to lash out & slash people with my words, but I am trying to be what God has called His people to be;
 Like Him! 
It isn't easy! I think it would be easier to lash out.
Sometimes, I think that is exactly what these people want me to do!


I don't believe Christians are "door mats" as I've told you before. 
If someone does something that needs to be addressed forthrightly,
 then you must follow scripture & sometimes use the laws of ones country when necessary.
But, if I am not answering questions or responding to e-mails someone has sent,
 that isn't against the law, nor is it "abuse!"


I also want everyone to know  that Jan Marie is a person that I am gaining much respect for!
She makes me think of my Jr. High Art Teacher that had a great impact on my life.
Jan Marie is my teacher when it comes to Flourishes!
Jan Marie is someone who speaks life to me with her encouragement,
 kindness & believing in my ability!
We all need someone in our lives like this! 
My husband is another person who speaks life to me with all of his love & support!

These are some of the accusations & attacks that have been placed at my door. I do try to live what I believe. Only God's opinion about us counts because He sees & knows  EVERYTHING!!! He sees into the crevices of our hearts & sees our inner-most- being,
 & all of our secret sins! He understands our frailty where sin is concerned.
 That is why God had compassion on us & sent His Son to die for us!
I can say, I will bow before my Lord & He will say, "Well done, my good & faithful servant!"
(That is what He calls us to be "servants!")

"But now being made free from sin, & become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, & the end everlasting life." Romans 6:22. (KJV)

That is why I speak the way I do about my faith, because it is what life is all about!
 It is because 
JESUS IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE ITSELF!

Now, let me "speak life" to you!
Jesus is coming back SOON!
Are you ready?
(I am speaking to anyone listening! Maybe, this is the very reason Christ has allowed this trial, so I will do this post with His message of hope!
 If nothing else, it is for me, that I will be BOLDER about sharing my faith for His glory!)
You can know you are ready if you have asked Jesus to be your personal Savior!

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord & believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, & it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved." 
Romans 10: 9-10. (NLT)

" For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Romans 10: 13. (NLT)

If you fault me for being bold about my faith, then I am guilty!
If you fault me for telling the truth about what I believe, then I am guilty!
If you fault me for "hiding in Jesus," then I am guilty!
(There is no better place to hide!
 I know what "hiding in Christ" does to the enemy!)
If you fault me for believing Jesus loves you too, then I am guilty!
If you fault me for wanting you to know Jesus, then I am guilty!
(Why wouldn't I want to share something that has changed my life for the better, with you?)
If you fault me for being sold out for Christ, then I am guilty!

"Speak Life Video"


********************************************************

The card I want to share with you today, is a little different from what I normally do,
 but each color symbolizes something!
 Put together they tell a story:

The Gospel Message:

I used Flourishes- Background stamp- Antique map, symbolizing the world.
The black on this card symbolizes the sin of the world.
Genesis 2:7-9, 15----3:24.

The red symbolizes the Blood of Christ that covers the sins of each person in our world, who asks Christ's forgiveness for their sins.
Matthew 1:18-21; Luke 1:26-38; 2:1-20; 24:1-12; John 18:28----19:30, 38-42.

I
Then our hearts will be as white as snow the Bible tells us, without spot or blemish.
Luke 24:13-46; John 20:24-29; 1 Cor. 15-6-7.

 I used Flourishes- Victorian Oval Template Die.
 Once we have been washed in the blood of Christ, we need to grow in Christ, by reading & studying His Word. That is what the green color is for, for growth. This is an important part in the Christian walk with Christ! We don't want to remain "babies in Christ," but grow so we can become "warriors" for the Gospel of Christ. When I say "warriors," it means we are in spiritual battles everyday, all day, & we need to grow, that we can fend off the temptations of this world,
 so that we can stand before God holy!
We need to study the Bible  for ourselves, so others won't lead us astray from God's Word. The Bible says that there are many out there that twist God's Word & lead many astray!
You want to know God's Word for yourself!
1 Tim.2:1-2; 3:15; 4:13-16; 2 Tim. 1:1-5; 2:15, 21-22; 3:14-17; 4:2, 5, 7-8; Acts 16-1-5.


The scripture verse is from Flourishes- Easter Wishes.

"My soul will rejoice in the Lord & delight in His Salvation."
Psalm 35:9.

 The gold & yellow symbolize Heaven.
Rev. 5:11; 21; 22; John 14:2; Acts 1:8-11.
 Heaven, our reward for obeying God & repenting of our sins & accepting Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior.
I also added the butterflies from Flourishes- Old Tea Rose, to symbolize "New Life"-this is what Christ gives us in return for making Him Lord of our lives.

"Put on your new nature, & be renewed as you learn to know your Creator & become like him." Colossians 3:10 (NLT)

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5: 17. (KJV)

The rhinestones symbolize the crowns we will receive for being faithful followers of Christ; that we will lay at Jesus feet for what He did for us on the cross.

"Now the prize awaits me--the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of His return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who  eagerly look forward  to His appearing." 2  Timothy 4: 8. (NLT)

Also, James 1:12, Rev. 2: 10 & 1 Peter 5:4.

I tried to make the butterflies wings sparkly with stickles, because that is what we, as His children will be when we reach heaven shinning & beautiful, "holy" before our Lord.
That is how God will see us!
Because we will be like HIM!
HOLY & PURE!

"Yet now He has reconciled you to Himself through the death of Christ in His physical body. As a result, He has brought you into His own presence, & you are holy & blameless as you stand before Him without a single fault."
Colossians 1: 22. (NLT)

The yellow on the butterflies  symbolizes the reflection of the shinning streets of gold we will walk on!

"And the street of the city was pure gold." Rev. 21 : 21c (KJV)

The inside is fairly simple done with just a little masking; The butterflies- symbolizing His children, those who have accepted Christ; washed in the Blood of the Lamb, Christ!
 And lots of space for someone to "Speak Life" to someone who needs it!

"For whatever is in your heart determines what you say."
Matthew 12: 34c

***My card is my "version" of the WORDLESS BOOK by Child Evangelism Fellowship***

"Speak Life" today to someone!
TLady

For Flourishes Images call
The Flourishes Store:
Call: 850-475-1575
Or
Call Toll Free: 888-475-1575 

 

Supplies not mentioned above:
Memento Ink
Paper Studio- Rhinestones
SU- Corner Rounder Punch
Dimensionals
Glue Dots













I

6 comments:

  1. Hey there.... I don't know the situation you're dealing with, but I just wanted to encourage you.... hugs! You shared some great verses here.
    Your card is very pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, my friend! Full of wisdom and truth! You are a good and faithful servant! Keep the faith and continue to fight the good fight! God will bless you richly! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back to watch the video! What a fantastic song! Thanks for sharing it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done well, my dear friend, by speaking only the truth of the Gospel. It isn't comfortable to hear these things sometimes, but we can ALL benefit from it. The Word of God disciplines us as well as speaks love to us. Praying peace for you today. Thank you for reminding us of what Christ accomplished for all of us. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN!!! sister, all truth spoken here....for the more you confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior the stronger you become "Christ-like... and from what I read the trials your going through..the enemy is attacking because you chose to stand and the sad thing the people that is being used is exactly that..they are being USED! and are blind to the enemy and will fall with him if their eyes are not opened...which I hope they read your blog and the comments..I have this verse printed out in my car for all to see and know
    'Fear not, for I "am" with you; Be not dismayed, for I "am" your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand' Isaiah 41:10
    it sounds like the enemy is feeding their jealousy cause of the DT issues and like I said before I don't comment but for things like this...I say again keep on trucking sister! The Lord is on your side....Stand in faith my sister..He will never leave you nor forsake you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be encouraged, the battle is the Lord's.
    Love the symbolism you've shared on your card, it's beautiful. I don't know anything about the trial you are going through but I do know that God is faithful, always. Keep your eyes on Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!