Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hi Blog Friends!

Just wanted to pop in here & say, 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 
to you & wish you have a wonderful & blessed day with your families!
I am thankful for my wonderful husband & our family!
God is SO GOOD to me!
What are you thankful for?
It's near time to pop all my dishes in the oven, so we'll be feasting before long here!
I was talking with a woman in the store yesterday & we were talking about whether our families enjoy traditional dishes or new dishes....
What do you prefer--- Traditional or New dishes?
We are "traditional" when it comes to Thanksgiving! 
But, I did try a new dessert---
Pumpkin Cheesecake!
You can find the recipe here:
Of course, I had to make a regular pumpkin pie too.
 Our daughter told me she was craving pumpkin pie! LOL
Thank goodness, I started cooking a day earlier this year!


The image above is from Free Vintage Digi Images. 
You can find more images here:
 
Many Thanksgiving Blessings to you!
TLady

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I cook a southern traditional dinner.... I am Thankful that God saved me. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am out of town, visiting with my brother in Boston. Will be back online next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still SO FAR behind! I hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving! It's way past time for a visit! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!