Monday, December 22, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hi Blog Friends!

Just popping-in to tell you, 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm busy this week with cooking & getting things ready for my family for Christmas Day.
I have a gorgeous piece of music for you that I found over at
Little Birdie Blessings:
http://littlebirdieblessings.blogspot.com/
(You can find more information over at Abby's about this hymn.)

Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL piece here:
"Thank You, Almighty God for your gift this Christmas!"

 Thanks Abby for directing us to this WONDERFUL worship song to the Savior of the World!

Wishing you & yours a BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!
TLady 

P.S. Come back next week for "A Challenge for the New Year!"





2 comments:

  1. A Very Merry Christmas to you, my friend! Isn't that a fantastic song? I love it!
    I'll be back next week to see what you're up to! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. Sending Hugs & blessings :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!