Thursday, February 12, 2015

Is This My Last Post?

Hi Blog Friends!
 
 
I thought I'd pop in here & let you know, if you haven't already heard, that the Government is planning a take-over of the Internet on Feb. 26th. We'll be taxed.....need I say more?
You can call:
 1-800-494-4348
or go to:
One million signatures are needed to help stop this grab, or so we're told.
 
So, if that happens, I will not be posting more than likely & need I say, if you have a blog, you won't be posting, commenting, etc. either.
Freedom of Speech, Creativity, Small business', etc. will be hindered!
We Americans are in the dark & I'm sure it's on purpose, about what is going to be done.
 
 
I'm not sure where the Health Care Issue is, only that now after paying through the nose for Insurance; no one paying our bill for us, no one helping us, but us paying for our own insurance, we can no longer afford to use it! Prescriptions are too expensive to buy now too. The treatment the doctor wants me to have for osteoporosis, we can't afford to get!
It reminds me of what the doctor told me when I was first diagnosed with Osteoporosis,
"You're not worth it!"
We are truly in God's hands now.
 
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; & with his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5. (KJV)
 
"And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him because we keep his commandments, & do those things that are pleasing in his sight." 1 John 3:22. (KJV)
 
These Scriptures tell us that Jesus, our Savior not only was wounded & bruised, & took our sin upon himself, putting himself in our place as our sacrifice that we might be made holy before the Heavenly Father, but that by the very stripes he took for us, he gave us HEALING! That WHATEVER we ask of him, BECAUSE we keep his commandments, living holy before him, doing those things that please HIM, WHATEVER we ask, we receive!

"For I am the Lord that healeth thee." Exodus 15:26g (KJV)
Jesus is THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!
I know Jesus is capable of healing me, because He has done a healing work in my life before--
things that doctor's couldn't heal.
****************************************************************************

Valentines Day is coming & I thought you might like to see a Valentines Card!
My FAVORITE PLACE to find Vintage Valentines is:

So, without further delay, take a peak:
Made with a fabulous image Sharon & Chris sent me from Red Lead, along with my order.
I ran a copy of it to make a few....
Of course, my printer was low on ink, LOL
No matter, I used my Copics & other alcohol markers to color this cutie in,
 & topped off the Honey Dew with Wink of Stella!
I popped him up on Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape.
 
The button I used is one I've had in my stash, but Red Lead carries those too!
 
I used SU Designer Papers from a Valentines past.
 
A little Baker's Twine from Amazon.
(This isn't the Baker's Twine made for card making, but for baking!
 You can get a HUGE bolt of it from Amazon. It lasts for FOREVER!) LOL
 
This is the inside sentiment.
Isn't it the CUTEST????
This is Red Lead-Valentine-"Pretty Please won't you give a sign."
The heart is SU-Heart to Heart.
I ADORE these traditional Valentines Sentiments!
I am always looking for them.
 
This is my kind of Valentine---Retro, little & sweet!
(sigh!)
I am happy!
 
Be sure to check out Red Lead!!!!
They have more than Vintage Valentines.
 
Are you dreaming of Chocolates, Valentines & Roses for Valentines?
Just remember, there is one who loves us deeply, wholly & forever!
He's JESUS!
 
Be sure to leave me some "love?" I love hearing from you! :)
I thought IF this is my last post, what better way to end this blog, but with a Valentine! 
 
Happy Valentines Dear Friends!
TLady
 
I've entered this card in The Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, love the image and coloring. Thanks for sharing with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute retro Valentine's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becky - once again you created a gorgeous card! Glad you are doing well but please don't quit! I am going to do some more research about this bill - thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute Becky...love your gorgeous card! Perfect sentiment.! I'm off to check out where you got the vintage image! take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Scripture to remind us the Jesus is the Great Physician. As someone who suffers chronic pain, which the doctors cannot cure, I am reminded daily that He allows things for a reason and he brought me forth for a time such as this. Many blessings to you!

    Your card is so cute. It takes me right back to elementary school and our Valentine swaps!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!