Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Simply Watercolor

Hi Blog Friends!
 
I thought today I would do a post for my dear friend, Kathy Racoosin.....
give her some support for her challenge.
A thirty day challenge is a BIG DEAL I think!
Do you remember, I told you about her coloring challenge in my last post?
 
Check here to find out more about her challenge:
 
So, here's what I did,
SIMPLY WATERCOLOR!
I pulled out my Prisma Water Color Pencils, I hadn't used in quite awhile
& kept things quite simple.
 
I used Penny Black- Sunny Pair for my image.
Quite fitting, in that the flowers are popping up here for Spring!
 
I used a Letraset Blender Marker with the Water Color Pencils, which worked perfectly in that I used regular old card stock.
 Controlling the moisture is easier using a blender pen.
 
I added a simple boarder around the edge with my Score-Buddy.
 
Just a touch of Wink of Stella on the flowers centers.
 
I think these flowers are quite fitting, in that the flowers here are happily springing up!:)
I'm ready for the warmer weather & flowers, how about you?
 
Do jump in & play along?
Kathy has lots of prizes to give away too.
(This is day 14 today in her 30 day challenge.)
 
Off to do some Spring Cleaning!
TLady
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Your sunflowers are amazing. Your watercolor talents make me envious (she-who hates-to-color-and-never-does-a-good-job said).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your sunflowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed with a wonderful talent. The flowers are a perfect tease for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!