Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Want to COLOR????

Hi Blog Friends!
 
I thought I'd pop in here,
 & join-in on the Coloring Challenge over at Kathy Racossins' Blog here:
I'm a little late in jumping-in, but you can jump-in ANY TIME TOO! ;)
 
 
 
It's all about coloring, whatever you like for 30 days!
Lots of fun going on over at Kathy's Blog, so I recommend jumping on over to see!
 
Here's what I did, nothing major, but I did get to color.....
 
Take a peak:
 
I used a Splitcoaststampers Sketch for my card:
I changed it up just a bit!
Not the most recent sketch either, but one that I thought would work with my coloring!
You don't even have to make a card, JUST COLOR!
 
My image is from Tim Holtz Sizzix Framlits Limitation Wafer Thin Die & Stamp Set- 660189.
You can find this set over at SSS, here:
 
My focus is on the butterfly & coloring......
 
I colored the butterfly with Sharpie Markers.
 
Here's a close up & you can see the Wink of Stella....also found over at SSS!
 
I popped the butterfly up on Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape, again also found over at SSS!
 
What do you think?
Do you think you'll jump-in over at Kathy's Blog?
 Hope to see you there!
You'd make it more FUN coloring along......
 
Enjoying just a bit of time coloring,
TLady
 
Supplies not mentioned above:
Paper- SSS, Paper Studio, DCWV- Spring Thing & Summer Days
Memento Ink
 
 


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Great coloring, and great take on the sketch! So good to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterfly is really pretty, Becky! Beautiful card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloring is just about the most relaxing thing there is. A great card!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!