Monday, September 28, 2015

Batman Bendi!

 Hi Blog Friends!
 
Long time, no hear from huh?
Life has taken hold here & I have just been enjoying LIFE without the internet!
Can it be done?
YES!
I've been doing it.
Painting,  helping my hubby, housekeeping, cooking, etc.!
Life is GOOD when you step away from this machine! LOL
Try it, you'll LIKE IT!

***********************
 
So, I thought I'd drop in here & show you my latest card!
This time, I made a  card using the
"Bendi Fold."
You can find the tutorial that I used here:
 
I did a few adjustments & my card base came out to be 5" x 6 3/4".
The images coming off my card, made it just a little bigger than the base.
 
As you can see by the title of this post,
 I did a BATMAN bendi card!
(Love to try new folds as you know!)
I seem to get quite a bit of traffic when I do Batman cards, so I hope you like!
Leave a little "love?"
It would be very much appreciated to hear from you!
 
I used Batman Stickers, & Recollections- Comic Hero's Designer Paper.
 
Here is a view looking down on the card, so you can see the "bendi fold."
 
 
This is the first time I've used this car sticker from the package of stickers that I have.
 
The Batman car looks like it's doing a wheelie here! LOL
 (That IS how our son drives! If you ONLY KNEW!) 
I only attached this sticker with  one piece of Scotch Permanent Mounting Tape,
 letting it just kind of hang loose with this being a bendi card. 
 
Here the car looks like it is setting level again, WHEW!!!! ;)
 
So, what do you Batman fans think?
 
The back of this card is a blank sheet of cardstock,  where I put our Birthday Greeting for our son.  I didn't bother to do anything with the inside folds, as the card is doing what I want all put together....looking like a night city scene, that Batman would be busy at work in.
 
Enjoying the last of the warm weather here & enjoying life without the internet!
TLady
 
P.S. Maybe, soon I'll show you what has taken up the majority of  our time here lately!
 
Supplies not mentioned above:
1/4" Terrifically Tacky Tape
SU- Paper
Glue Dots
Acetate
Zig Millenium Collection Pens
Scor-Buddy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Becky, it's wonderful to see a post from you, and I'm so delighted to see this amazing card! Wow, it is so just like what you'd see in a movie! And I know your son is going to love it...and got a chuckle out of his driving. I look forward to hearing what you've been up to since you've limited your internet time. Good for you. I think more of us would do well to do the same. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic! Love the blues with the blacks, and that spotlight is awesome! Never made one of these before. You did a great job, and I'm sure your son will be appreciative. So glad to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card! I can hear the Batman TV show music in my head! The colors you used really pop! I bet your son was happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Just...WOW!! That's all I've got! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went on holiday and the internet at the house we rented was not working. By the end of the week I had acute withdrawal symptoms :-) Love the card.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! You are so talented and creative. Looks like time well spent OFF the internet! Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That card is super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!