Sunday, October 18, 2015

29 & I pray MANY MORE, IF....!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
Just thought I'd drop in here & show you what my latest creation is.
We're celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary today!
I'm so happy that the Lord brought my hubby into my life,
and I HOPE that we spend MANY MORE YEARS together IF,
the Lord tarries.
 
 
I will be entering my card in:
 SSS Monday Challenge- Wonderful Watercolor.
Check here:
 
AND
Kathy Racoosin's Coloring Challenge.
Check here:
 
Here is my card:
 
Below is a close up of  the inside tag.
 
 
Below is the panel behind the vellum sheet.
I used Gelato's to water color, after I heat embossed the flowers.
(A secret? Sometimes, I don't use watercolor paper, but copy paper.... You don't always have to follow the rules when crafting, right?)
 
The vellum tones down the bright colors of the Gelatos a bit.
I used MFT- Treat Pocket Die for a little pocket for my tag; the tag is by PTI-Tag Sale #1.
A perfect fit! 
 
The inside, just a verse I found in my file box that I thought conveyed my love for my sweet hubby.
 And I stamped a floral image with Versa Mark off to the side.
 
Hope you like!
 
Marriage is a gift from God!
TLady
 
Supplies not mentioned above:
SU- Peaceful Petals
Zing White Embossing Powder
The Paper Studio= Kirby Teesdale Studio
SU- Scallop punch
Provo Craft- #29
Faber Castell- Pitt Artist Pen-Gold
Aqua Brush
Versa Mark
SU- Gold Embossing Powder
SU- Teeny Tiny Wishes
Martha Stewart Lace
Sequins- Red Lead
Hearts- Valentines embellishments, embossed Gold
Multi-Medium Matte
Inside- Zig Embossing Pen
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card! The tag is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! A great card.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Becky, happy and blessed anniversary to you both! What a blessing inside, and marriage is truly a gift from God! I absolutely love your card and love the tag and inside! It's stunning, and I'm sure your DH loved it! May God continue to bless you both as you love Him together and each other! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 29 years is wonderful - happy anniversary. We'll be celebrating our 30th this December - where does the time go. Your card is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!