Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Quick Post!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
Well, I have been busy here & didn't realize just how time was flying! LOL
I wanted to jump in more on Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge,
 
 & TODAY is day 29!
 I've had my creation(s)  done for awhile,  it's a wedding ensemble,
but just haven't had the time to post!
(Even as I type, I am to be somewhere else.... )

I am also entering this in
SSS Wednesday Challenge---
Simon Says: Anything Goes.
Here:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
 
So, here it is:
"Going to the Chapel."
I used PTI- Love & Marriage, & heat embossed the image.
 
The inside:
 I used SU- Once Upon a Time, for the sentiment.
The floral image is SU- Eastern Influences.
 
Next, the gift tag- again I used SU- Eastern Influences.
 
Inside the gift tag.
I used SU- Winter Post for the "To: & From:"
 
 
 
Next, I made a Receipt Card:
Just a little something to tuck in with the gift,  in case there might be some kind of a mix up in who gave what... & also, where you can put your gift receipt, in-case they want to return your gift.
You never know, others might have thought to get the same thing.
 
Now the ensemble all together:
 
I used vellum for my envelope, to let the beauty of the card show through.
The only card I didn't put in an envelope was the gift tag.
 
HOPE you like
& HOPE you find time to jump in on Kathy's challenge
& the SSS Wednesday Challenge!
TLady
 
P.S. I'll be showing you soon what I've been so busy with! 
Just think, 25 little pairs of feet! LOL
 
Supplies not mentioned above:
Gelatos
Wink of Stella- Silver
Paper Studio- Paper
Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape
WRMK- Envelope Board
Ribbon
SU- 1/8" Hand Held Punch
Inkssentials Opaque Pen
Dots Embossing Folder- Cuddle Bug
Zing White Embossing Powder
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring. Wonderful project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Becky, what a beautiful and precious wedding card set! I love the flower and how you've colored it and fussy cut it! Wow, it's so much work but oh so worth it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! I was just given an elaborate adult coloring book, I didn't know such a thing existed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 25 pairs of feet? I am thinking maybe something like a manger scene? Puppies? I don't know haha! Love this project - you are an incredibly talented lady :) Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!