Thursday, December 3, 2015

INSPIRED BY DINA!!!

Hi Blog Friends!
 
Well, do YOU have your Christmas Cards done?
Not me.
I don't know what is wrong with me lately, but I just can't seem to put together what I want.
SOOOO, I saw what Dina was doing on her blog & over at SCS......
Have you seen this?
 
Check here:
It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
So, I set to work today to try my hand.....
 
Here's what I came up with:
I wanted to do my card in blues.....sigh!
 
I used SU- Ornaments Keepsakes Stamps along with the coordinating dies.
 I also used SU- Water Color Crayons.
 
I used my McGuill Stylus' to create dimension for the balls & even added Dimensional's behind them so they wouldn't flatten in the mail.
 
I wanted the ornaments to have that glistening sheer look that old vintage ornaments have, so I added some Yasutomo Shimmer Water Colors also, along with a Silver Glitter Pen
& Faber Castells' Pitt Artist Pen 251***.
 
This is the inside where I used SU- Ornament Keepsakes stamp set,
 & for the sentiment- SU- Bells & Boughs.
 
For my own little touch, I added snowflakes with
SSS- Falling Snow Stencil & Dick Blick's Modeling Paste.
So, are you smitten with this too?
 
*********UPDATE: This card was chosen as a FAVORITE for this week over at SCS!*********
 
This is exactly what I needed Dina!
THANK YOU!!! ;)
 
INSPIRED!
TLady
 
Supplies not mentioned above:
 DCWV- Primrose Stack
Paper Studio
Strathmore 140 lb. Water Color Paper
T-Ruler
Zig Millenium Pen
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Becky, this is absolutely GORGEOUS, and you've really done a fabulous job on your first try after seeing Dina's amazing tutorial. She is so talented! I just love the vibrant colors you've used, and it really is a stunning card with the shimmery coloring you've done - taking it to the next level! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented - this is a beautiful card! Cheryl is right - the colors are great! So special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was looking for your email address, but I couldn't find any info on your blog. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Unfortunately I did not get to sleep in. If you can check out the Impression Obsession blog each day for a list of participants you can find out detailed info about the blog hop. I am unable to participate today or tomorrow, but I will be joining the blog hop Wednesday-Friday. I hope you can stop by then. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!