Friday, March 18, 2016

"ALLELUIA!" & more!

Hi Blog Friends!

Are you ready for Easter?
I have been working away here......
I'm bringing you something "old" by many eyes,
 but when I first saw these I was
 SMITTEN!
It took me a bit, but I finally got them & have been holding on to them,
 till this Easter to use. ;)
 First, my card:
 "Alleluia!"
I used the following PTI sets for my card:
*Basic Backer Die
*Scene It: Everyday
*Scene It: Sky Scapes
*Chapel Die
*Petite Places: Church Stamps
* Easter Alleluias
There are additional things I used & I'll list them below.
I tried to create a colorful Sunrise.
 I gave the clouds a little pink from the sunrise too.
The inside:
Other supplies used on my cards:
*Paper- SU, Echo Park- Everyday Eclectic.
*Ink- SU, Versamark & Distress Inks
*Glitter- Oriental Trading
*Ranger- Sticky Embossing Powder
*Ribbon
*IO- Tiny Flowers Die
*Liquid Pearls
*Misti
*Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
*Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape

AND MORE?

Well, I HAD TO try out the little Petite Places under a dome....... ;)
Take a look:
This little Chapel is made with Echo Park-Everyday Eclectic papers. 

More....
This chapel was made with: My Mind's Eye- Collectable Papers & Paper Reflections Paper.

Lastly, I made a little brown chapel.
This chapel was made with: Teresa Collin-Fabrications Paper, Paper Reflections, My Minds Eye- Collectible, & Kraft Card Stock.

A few little things I did:
* Stamp both sides of the little bridge & the walk way--found in the 
PTI- Walk In The Park.
* I also added Diamond Glaze to the little river/stream-also a die from the 
PTI- Walk In The Park.
* I used JTT Scenery Products-Found at Hobby Lobby for the greenery.
(I just pulled it apart in little bunches & glued it where I wanted it. I also found since it is a "fiber" product, I had to trim little hairs. No big deal.)
* I used Sharpies for the acetate windows. I traced the little squares to the sides of the building while it was flat--laying acetate over the building, & marked it with a black sharpie, cut them out, glued them in place & then colored them with Sharpies.  If you look closely, you'll see each one has stained glass windows. (Takes me back to a time we went to a beautiful old church when I was a child....
it even had a pipe organ.)
* I also found that if you make sure the corners of the little building are completely free of the punched/scored lines; the roof is the easiest place to see this, it will let the light in enough for the little windows.)  
* I used MS- Lace
*Ribbon
* Mason Jars
* Easter M&M's or buttons
*Diamond Glaze to seal the dome in place & attach the ribbon & lace.
***Make sure all of  your details are done before you seal the dome.***
I can't wait to send these off in the mail to friends!
"I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today; I know that He is living, whatever men may say;
 I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer, And just the time I need Him He's always near. 
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me & talks with me along life's narrow way. 
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart."
(Hymn- HE LIVES, by Alfred H. Ackley)
HAPPY EASTER!
TLady
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Becky, yes, Alleluia, what a Savior! And I love your cards and these beautiful petite scenes in the globes! I've seen them on PTI and love them, and yours are beautiful...right down to the little brown chapel! Sweetness! Blessed Easter, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is almost too adorable. I can't decide which is more fun, your gorgeous card or those tiny pretty scenes.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are absolutely FANTASTIC! Praise God, for you've been blessed with a tremendous talent! I love every one of your creations. Keep up the good work! (or, take a break after all that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in absolute awe of these wonderful dimensional projects. WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!! Thanks for sharing these beauties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!