Monday, March 21, 2016

"Give us this day..."

Hi Blog Friends!

Thought I'd play along with
 ODB's Anniversary Challenge.
Did you know they are EIGHT years old now?
My how time FLIES when you're having fun! ;)
The challenge is:
"Scripture & Lace." 
The deadline to play along is by Sunday, April 3rd, at 8 p.m.
You can see all the details here:

Here is my creation:
I chose to use the image Barn from ODB's sister company, North Coast Creations. 
I stamped it on ODB's Designer Paper- Rustic Beauty Collection. 
For the Scripture part of the challenge, I chose the Scripture from the set Living Water from ODB.
Stamping it on a Spellbinders Classic Circle & mounting it on the ODB Doily Die.
 For the Lace part of the challenge, I deem the Doily Die as part lace & I added a strip of lace on top of the plaid strip from the ODB Rustic Beauty Collection.
I used a sketch from SCS:
And adjusted it for my card...


Country living reminds us of where our "daily bread" comes from.
I HOPE you like!
Country Blessings to you!
TLady 

UPDATE:

****This card was chosen "FAVORITES" on SCS for the week ending March 27****
*****This card was chosen as Customer Card of the Day at ODB*****

Additional Supplies not mentioned above:
*Score-buddy
*Misti
*Memento Ink
*Distress Ink
*Copic & Prisma Markers
*MS- Lace
*IO- Rooster Die
*IO-Photo Corner Die
*Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape




12 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! I absolutely LOVE this one! :o)
    You have the misti? How do you like it?
    Beautifully done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable vintage-looking card! I love all the patterns and especially the barn and the rooster :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage inspired card! I love the colors of the barn, the dainty doily and - of course - the rooster!
    Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful backdrop for that beautiful scripture. I love your country flair with your use of dies and lace!! Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!!! May God richly bless you with a Happy Easter as you remember the greatest gift ever given!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Love the colors you chose, and that lace is so pretty. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about your awesome card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love it!

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, this is a gorgeous card. I love all the different elements, especially the beautiful barn scene and rooster. You have such a beautiful blog. I'm going browsing. Thanks for all of your supportive comments on my projects. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Card. Happy Friday.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card! I love how you stamped on the Rustic Beauty paper, what a great way to add more detail to a stamp. And your coloring is spot on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO for being Customer Card of the Day at ODBD! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!