Monday, April 11, 2016

Happiest Birthday Wishes SSS!

Hi Blog Friends!

I HAD TO jump in on the SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog here:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-happy-birthday-4/#comments 

The challenge is:
"Happy Birthday!"

It's
 Simon's SEVENTH Birthday.......

So in honor of Simon & to meet the challenge,
 I did a Birthday Card for Simon Says Stamp.
I decided to use a SSS set that I have:
SSS- Birthday Celebration.

I created a scene with this cute little elephant,
using a Spellbinder Die Classic Circle Die for the little hill, 
& a SU- Scalloped Punch for the clouds.

I colored this little cutie with Copics.
The balloon is from
SSS-Balloon Bouquet.
I just stamped it with the stars that came with the very same set of SSS stamps!
I used left-over pieces of the balloon that I stored in an envelope for the balloon
 & then used Diamond Glaze, 
after popping it up on Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape.

I framed this little cutie with IO- All in One Squares Frames
also mounted on Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape.
 Here you can see the pieces mounted or the dimension.

The base card is stamped with the stars around the edges for an added party feel.....

Just a little close-up for this cutie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!!!! 
HOPE you have MANY MORE joyous birthdays!!!!

Don't eat too much cake now,
 remember you have to get in that summer bikini!
TLady 

Additional Supplies not mentioned above:
*SU- Ink
*Multi-Medium Matte
*Wink of Stella
 









3 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Would make any little boy happy. And some grown-ups as well.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! And great to hear from you. Hope you're having an amazing spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely adorable!
    Greetings from Chicago~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!