Monday, May 16, 2016

Make It Market- Don't Forget To Write! =TOTALLY SMITTEN!!!!

Hi Blog Friends!

Long time no see, huh? 
I'm here because I have to tell you about the 
Make It Market Kit- Don't Forget To Write
By: PTI

I AM TOTALLY SMITTEN!!!! 
Oh my goodness, I received the kit for Mother's Day from my hubby. 
Of course, I was NOT to touch or look at it,
 but I HAD TO! LOL
I just didn't "play" with it! ;)

When I get something new for stamping it takes me some time to actually play with them.....
I'm one of those who like to bask in the fact that I actually own them first, in quiet!
I just SAVOR having them, looking at them over & over again & thinking,
"How pretty!" LOL

So, when my dearest friend told me she was sick,
 I KNEW I had the right medicine!
A card from my new Don't Forget To Write kit!
I've only made one card, so you can be sure I'll be doing more later.
(Still savoring this kit!) ;)

I LOVE the dies & just EVERYTHING about this kit!
Looking at every one's work over at PTI just made me salivate when they first previewed this kit,
 & I watched & waited for the date of the release!
Betsy just outdid herself with this timeless kit!
It reminds me of stationary I'd see in the stores when I was a kid!
Betsy DID design this kit with her grandmother in mind...... ;)

The ONLY thing that I thought was missing from this kit
was a sachet to make the stationary smell nice! 
(I can remedy that later!)

PTI is NOW taking Pre-Orders for this kit since they sold out.
BE SURE to check out this kit here:
https://www.papertreyink.com/index.php?p=dont_forget_towrite
You won't be sorry!
There is a deadline, so get right on it!
(This is the first time I've purchased one of these kits & I think I'll be getting more in the future!)

Here's my card:
(This is only one of the possibilities for this kit too!)

 Look at the little scalloped edge of this card & the little stitches..... The GORGEOUS designer paper, die cuts..... (swooning!)

I used rolled dbl. stick tape for dimension on my frame die & Scotch Perm. Mounting tape for added dimension on the banner & the flowers.

I also used some of the little flowers in the kit that only needed to be die cut,
 SO NICE for quick cards!

Here you can see the dimension a little better.
The banner is from PTI- Tag Sale: Quilted Die.

A little ombre on the stamped word "Sending," & I also added Wink of Stella to the word.

I'm thinking my sick friend will like this just as much as I enjoyed making it, 
& it will help to make her feel better! ;)

TOTALLY SMITTEN HERE!!!!!
TLady

Additional supplies used not mentioned above:
*Misti
*Teflon Bone Folder
*SU-inks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!