Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Single Rose

Hi Blog Friends!

Today, another piece for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. 
Found here:
I have to say, I have so enjoyed this challenge! 
THANK YOU KATHY for all of the organizing & inspiration you have done!
I know doing something this big is time consuming & takes a lot of effort. 
And when you have company, I know you would rather be with them.
So it is a sacrifice that many don't realize!
THANK YOU!!! 

Time is nearly up for this 30 Day Coloring Challenge, & I just wanted Kathy to know that I appreciate everything she has done! 

So, today, I have a card I made for our daughter for encouragement!

A SINGLE ROSE
 Colored with Faber Castell Colored Pencils.

A Spellbinders Die, & a Darice Embossing Folder- Scroll Frame.

A touch of Glossy Accents for dew drops.

Inside: The sentiment from Funny Bones by Riley & Co.- 280809 RWD-188.
I LOVE this sentiment! 
Talk about giving women power!
It can only be because of a woman's relationship with Christ that gives her power over the devil!
Christ did that on the cross for us!

HOPE YOU LIKE! 

BE the kind of women & men that make the devil run!
TLady
Supplies not mentioned above:
*Penny Black- All Abloom
*Paper Studio Paper
*SU- Corner Punches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!