Thursday, March 30, 2017

Butterfly Stamping on Gelli Plate Print

Hi Blog Friends!

TODAY is the last day to do the 30 Day Coloring Challenge! :(
Found here:
http://www.thedailymarker.com/2017/03/day-1-coloring-with-sharpies-distress-ink-and/

WHAT was I thinking?
I thought I had another day to create for this challenge! LOL
I tell you, this challenge has INSPIRED ME! ;)

So, after I did the Gelli Plate Printing, I began to do some thinking of how other dies would look with the prints.......
I stamped some butterflies in SSS- Premium Black Dye Ink & I LOVE the results!
Butterflies are symmetrical, so that is what makes the process of using the Gelli Print so much fun!
You don't know what you're going to get in some ways & just how interesting the results are!
I would pick the area on the print where I wanted the butterfly & stamped, then die cut it.
I LOVE the results with the butterflies!
I did several like this & picked out the pastel colored ones to use on my card today.

I will also be entering this in the SSS National Crafting Month post here:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/national-crafting-month-winding-show-us-youre-working/#comments


BUTTERFLY STAMPING ON GELLI PLATE PRINT

 I used Stampendous- Butterfly Trio Stamp & Die set.

I wanted the butterflies to pop, so I used Recollections Paper Pad- Wild Flowers,
& Paper Studio Black Card Stock!

Here is a close-up on the top butterfly.....

Sorry I don't have more close-ups of my butterflies, my camera was acting wonky. :(
But, I also mounted  my butterflies on Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape......

I also overlapped the wings a bit here & there, alternating the sides......

 I left the inside blank for a note to be written, but there are plenty of butterfly sentiments out there....

What do you think?
I HOPE you've enjoyed this!

On a Butterfly Kick here!
TLady

P.S. I actually did more "coloring" than what I have posted here! LOL 
THANK YOU AGAIN, KATHY!!! ;)

Supplies not mentioned above:
*Zig-2-Way Glue








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!