Sunday, March 5, 2017

COLORING CHALLENGE!

Hi Blog Friends!

Today, I thought I'd join in on Kathy Racoosin's Coloring Challenge over on her blog!
It's been awhile since I've joined in & I must say, 
Kathy has really grown this challenge over the years! 

You can find out more about this challenge,
 (it's for 30 days, so you can join in too) 
over at her blog here:
http://www.thedailymarker.com/

 I HOPE you will join in on the fun!
 It is just a way to help you be inspired & help you take the time to create!

So, I have been thinking here about a stamp I bought AGES AGO.....!
Easter is coming & that is what I bought it for, but never used it.
Do you do that too? Buy the stamps & let them sit? 
It's just a fun stamp & this Coloring Challenge also gave me the opportunity to pull out those Water Colors that I got for Christmas & haven't used yet either!

I hope you like what I did!
Here's one of my entries into the Coloring Challenge:
(I say one, because I want to do more!)
"Inspiration" is always in season! ;)

TWO HANDSOME HARES

Notice the little hare looking off to it's right? 
He sees those Easter Eggs I tucked away!
(At least that is what I thought when I was contemplating what to do with this stamp! LOL)
I also wanted to keep with the image & have my card be vintage!

Here are the eggs that the one bunny got a peak at,
tucked away INSIDE of my card!
So, what do you think?

Hope you have fun with this challenge like I have done!
TLady

P.S. To link up your creations, here is where to link up at Kathy's blog:

Supplies: 
* 100 Proof Press-50682 Lg. Handsome
*SU- Ink
*Kuretake Water Colors
*Faber Castell- Aquarelle Pencils
*Faber Castell- Polychromos Colored Pencils
*SU- Edgelits- Adorning Accents
*FC- Click & Go Pot
*Silver Black Velvet Water Color Brushes- #2 & #4
*Painters Tape
*Neenah- Astrobrights Paper
*Misti
*Recollections- Flourishy
*Encore- Gold Ink
*Spellbinders- Classic Oval Dies
*Spectrum Noir- Sparkle Pens- Pastels
*Glossy Accents
*Inside Sentiment- Inkadinkado- 95431-LL


                                                                              





2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Easter cards! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!