Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Easter Blessings

Hi Blog Friends!

Super short post today.
Today has been a busy day. 
Every time I would think, "I have to color for this challenge,"

I would get a phone call or something, to pull me away from what I wanted to do. 
Life just goes that way sometimes. 

You can find out more about the 30 Day Coloring Challenge here:

But, I was able to sit down & do a little coloring this evening & just relax. 
Take a look:

EASTER BLESSINGS   
My image is from SU- Easter Blessings.

I used a sketch from SCS:


I used Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils to color my image.

And I used Recollections Paper Pad- Wild Flowers.

A touch of Wink of Stella on the flowers themselves & home made Enamel Dots.
A super easy sketch to do.

Hope you enjoy & hope you get a chance to jump in & play along with the challenge.

Maybe, tomorrow will be a little less busy!
TLady

Supplies not mentioned above:
*SSS- Premium Dye Black Ink
*Multi-Medium Matte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!