Thursday, March 16, 2017

Floral Delight!

Hi Blog Friends!


Today, I have another card for Kathy Rocoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!
You can find her challenge here:

I did some "no line" coloring just as Kathy did on her site today!
If you check Kathy's blog, she has a video for you on this too.

The card I did for you today is a simple one layer card, where it's all about the coloring!!!
I don't usually go for one layer cards, but this one seemed like that is the way it was meant to be! ;)
I thought about doing some embossing on it, but no. 
I  like it just the way it is!

Take a look & tell me what you think?
I love this image & just maybe, I'll do another & do a layered card..... ;)

FLORAL DELIGHT 






 So, what do you think?
I wanted it to look like a grandmother's bouquet, or at least this is what it looks like to me. LOL
Do you notice, the edges of the card have some stenciling?
The little white dots?
(Those white touches are something Kathy likes to do too!) ;)

**** This card was chosen for "Favorites of the Week" ending March 19th, over at SCS.****

Hope this is a "Floral Delight" for you too!
TLady

Supplies not mentioned above:
*Stampendous- Cling Sketchy Blooms-CRR251
*Misti
*SU- Ink-Going Gray- for the no line coloring
*Dick Blick- Sketch Board-so I can be cozy & sit where I want when coloring ;)
*Faber Castell- Colored Pencils- Polychromos & Kids Pencils
*Signo Uni-ball- White Pen
*Tim Holtz- Doily Stencil
*SU- Ink- Bashful Blue- used with the stencil
*Wink of Stella- Clear











 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!