Saturday, March 18, 2017

Floral Delights- Take 2!

Hi Blog Friends!


Today, another creation for Kathy Rocoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!
(We're over half way there now!)
Found here:
Yes, I just had to do another piece with the same floral stamp that I did the other day. 
This time, layering it up & doing a few small things to change it up just a bit! 
Only to accentuate the image even better!
FLORAL DELIGHT- TAKE 2 
 
 Can you see what I did differently from the last piece?

Layering it up,  &  rounding the corners on the bottom....

Those are probably the obvious things, but...

I also used a different purple on the violets, 
& I did the centers on the violets a bit different with the Signo Uni-Ball Pen,  and.....

I darkened the blue around the flowers just a bit more, and.....

I did the leaves in a different green also, and.....

I darkened the sponging on the doily stencil,
 along with no Wink of Stella on this one. 
You couldn't see it anyway. LOL

Here are both of the cards together, just in case you think I didn't create another card! LOL
 Now, which do you prefer?
Just little changes that make this piece a bit more camera friendly! 
I still like the piece without all of the changes, even though I also like my new card too. 

I wonder what else I'll do with this stamp?
TLady

Supplies:
Not much different from this post-
The only difference in supplies:
*SU- Corner Rounder Hand Held Punch
*Paper- Paper Studio



2 comments:

  1. Stunning and it is more eye catching with all the additions. Wonderful card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!