Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Going To The Chapel- Take 2

Hi Blog Friends!

Scurrying to get these posts in on time for tomorrow's deadline on PTI!
The challenge?
Look here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2017/03/march-2017-release-day-5.html#comments
The challenge is to create a new project based on improving a card you were not happy with.




I will be entering this in Kathy Rocoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge also here:
http://www.thedailymarker.com/2017/03/day-1-coloring-with-sharpies-distress-ink-and/

AND, here is where I posted the card that needs improvement:
http://tladydesigns.blogspot.com/2013/05/papertrey-may-blog-hop-challenge.html#comment-form

Now, I must tell you, there are more ugly cards on my blog. LOL
But, when I made this card in-particular, I didn't have that many PTI goodies.
So, I was limited in what I could make for that challenge at the time.
Trying to create a card to the color scheme given was difficult also with what I had.
Those are my "excuses!" LOL

Here is what I made:
I had to adjust the filter as it wasn't showing the aqua in my card.
(The last picture is more accurate.)

I used: PTI- Lace Bouquet, & PTI- Love & Marriage.


 I did a resist technique with embossing & water coloring.


And here are the two cards together.
(No, I didn't use the earlier card. LOL TOO UGLY!)
Here the colors look more life-like. 

Did I IMPROVE this card?
TLady

Supplies not mentioned above:
*Strathmore Water Color Paper
*Clear Embossing Powder
*Embossing Buddy
*Kuretake Water Colors
*Silver Black Velvet- 3/4" Brush
*Faber Castell- Click & Go Pot
*Score Buddy
*Ellen Hutson Ribbon
*Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape
*Glue Dot
* SU- Ink
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!