Thursday, March 9, 2017

IF I HAD A SINGLE FLOWER

Hi Blog Friends!

Trying to keep up with Kathy Rocoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge here.
Are you joining in on the fun?
If you'd like to know more,
Check here:

 Focusing of course, on coloring  again in this post, I created a card  for a friend.
I chose a stamp again, that had been tucked away & not used. 
The stamp had 4 blocks of flowers; rather than using them all on one card,
 I chose to break them down. 
That way, I get 4 cards out of one stamp!
So, here is my card entitled:
IF I HAD A SINGLE FLOWER
 I chose to color my image, (by Magenta,) with Prisma Color Markers 
& then I used Faber Castell Colored Pencils. 





I used a "knotty rag" as Kathy from The Daily Marker says, to add texture to the image.
I also used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen- Rose Quartz to add sparkle.
I thought the colored pencils really added to my image, as thank goodness you can't see it,
 but the Prisma Colored markers weren't blending well..... :(
The colored Pencils covered  it all up! :)

The inside Sentiment. 
(Sentiment by: PB-The Thought of You- 3305F)

Hope you like & hope you join in & find some time to color!
TLady
Supplies not mentioned above: 
*Papers- Recollections, DCWV-Pocket Blossom
*PTI- Noted: Scalloped Square Die
*SU- Something Lacy Background Stamp
* Stamp-N-Stuff- Clear Embossing Powder
*Versa Mark
*Embossing Buddy
*Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape
*SSS- Premium Dye Black Ink
*SCS- Sketch #SC601








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!