Tuesday, March 14, 2017

JUST FOR YOU!

Hi Blog Friends!

What am I doing for the challenge over at PTI for their 10th Anniversary, today?
The challenge is:
What is your All Time Favorite Floral?
My  all time favorite floral is from the kit:
Don't Forget to Write
by Betsy Veldman. 
I remember when it came out, Betsy said it was done in honor of her grandmother.
It just spoke to my heart, thinking of days gone by, & the stationary I loved to purchase as a kid. 
SO BEAUTIFUL!
You can find PTI's challenge here:

For the Kathy Rocoosin's 30 Day Challenge:
I did only a little coloring on this one today. 
This is one of those solid florals, so not much is needed, although,
 I did find SOMETHING to color!;) 

For Kathy's Challenge check here:

JUST FOR YOU!
Can you spot the coloring?
Just the centers of the flowers. ;)

Here you can see the dimension I gave the flowers. 

For PTI products I used:
*Don't Forget To Write Kit
*Center Style: Feminine Die
*Lovely Laurel Kit

Hope you like!
DO TELL?
TLady

Supplies not mentioned above:
*SU- Inks
*Recollections- Paper
*Embossing Buddy
*Misti
*Clear Embossing Powder
*Versa Mark
*Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape
*Glue Dots
*Spectrum Noir Illustrator Marker
*Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!