Saturday, March 11, 2017

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

Hi Blog Friends!

I'm here with something that took me quite a bit of time! LOL
If you've got CAS down, my hat is off to you!!!  
CAS is what I was shooting for, but I'm not so sure it came out that way! ;)

First, this is for
 PTI's 10 Year Anniversary Celebration.

You can find out more about this challenge here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2017/03/guest-blogger-rebecca-luminarias.html#comments

AND secondly, this is for
 Kathy Rocoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!
(For me, they go hand in hand, as I am just working on a challenge (s)! LOL) 
You can find out more about this challenge here:
http://www.thedailymarker.com/

So, I had LOTS of inspiration for this project provided by PTI.
Check it out!
(I'll provide just a few of the photos  provided.) 


PTI's Challenge is in honor of their new
 "Packaging Ambassador!"
Rebecca Luminarias

So, here is what I did:


Now, I'm sure you're wondering,
  "WHERE did I do the coloring?"
Notice, the flowers are solid images.
I don't have many like this set, as I  do like to color, but
I did get an inspiration when I was thinking about creating this....

Look closely at the flowers & leaves:
PTI- Mini Blooms Stamps & Dies


I used my Faber Castell Colored Pencils to create depth on the flowers & the leaves! 
Not to mention, I gave them a touch of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen- Rose Quartz.
On the photo above, I also gave my mini clothes pen a touch of Sparkle too! 
Notice the pink hint of color?
Just a touch of coloring today! 

Join in on all of the fun, you'll love the process!
TLady 

Supplies not mentioned above:
* PTI- Phrases & Praises
*PTI- Paper- Pretty Pastels
*Manila Tag
*Gold Doily
*SU- Mini Treat Bag Die
*Paper Studio- Washi Tape
*Illustrated Faith- Washi Tape
*Crochet Thread
*Misti
*Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape
*SU-Ink
*SSS- Ink
*Elmer's Glue Dots
*Rhinestone
*Sharpie Marker







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!