Sunday, March 26, 2017

Work it! In Style OF COURSE! ;)

Hi Blog Friends!

Today, another post for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge! 
Found here:
And today, just a simple coloring of an image & a simple card!
I've named it: 
"Work it! In Style of Course!"

The fashionable chickens I'm showing you today, are braver than I am!
I would NEVER exercise in public or with a group of women.
I learned not to do that when I was younger!
You ALWAYS push yourself, trying to keep up with others, & then you end up hurting yourself!
NO THANKS! LOL
I've never been athletic & never had to deal with weight issues either.

But, these chickens are BRAVE!
Exercising so fervently, without breaking a sweat!
Take a look:

I used a Penny Black Image- Chicky Work-Out #3471L
I colored these fashionista's with Dick Blick colored pencils & used Gamsol for blending.

I also used The Paper Studio- Be Bold, Be Bright.... Paper Stack.

Along with SU- Corner Rounder Punch &
 Impression Obsessions- Instant Photo Frame-#DIE175 for the photo corner die.

Aren't these "chicks" cute?
They're even wearing leggings!
I can't imagine trying to put leggings on a chicken! LOL
There are such things as "aprons" for chickens......

I have knowledge that chickens DO run around constantly, getting their daily exercise!
They're ALWAYS looking for the next bite too! 
Take a look at these little chicks!

 Look at that!
Their heads are all down looking for that next bite, except for one in the middle, darting by!
That I believe is one of our roosters! LOL
They're ALWAYS on the move!

Hope you like my card & are inspired to just enjoy coloring something today & join us for
Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!
We're almost done!

Did you know?
Farm eggs taste different from store bought eggs?
TLady

Supplies not mentioned above:
* Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape- The chick panel is raised.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!