Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Casing Nichole!

Hi Blog Friends!

Today I am playing along with PTI's 
"Create Along with Us!"

The goal is to create a project utilizing inspiration you've seen during release week.
It must have at least one PTI product used,
and of course, it must be a new project!
We have until May 22nd, at 6 a.m. to submit our entries.

Check here for additional information:
 
So, I looked at what was presented & tried to think of what I had, & how I could do this....
That is how I came up with Nichole! LOL
I did like her card too! ;)
Here is where you can find Nichole's card that I cased:
And here is Nichole's card:
I LOVE the CAS of this card!
(Of which I am not that good at doing! LOL It IS NICE to learn from the experts, isn't it?)
The Herringbone background, from the new Mix & Mat Collection. 
(Of which I HAVE TO HAVE!)
The flower...
(It is a new flower done with lines, "Especially You," so we that like to color can color....;) )
And a Word die with a banner. 
So, here is what I did:
I used PTI- Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die for my base.

I also used PTI- Mix & Mat Scallops Die. 
Love this lacy piece!

For my flowers, I used the PTI- Make It Market- Don't Forget To Write.

My Word Die is from PTI- Make It Market- Don't Forget To Write Kit also, along with the little embossed sentiment on the banner.

The banner is from PTI- Tag Sale- Quilted Die & I snipped off the ends.

I lightly adhered the lacy panel, placed my floral sprig with Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape,
 & then attached my word sentiment & banner.

Lastly, I added my Paper Studio Rhinestones- in 3 mm & 4 mm.

ANNND, I added  sparkle with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen- Moonstone to the word die, & where I stamped blue & last of all, I splattered it on my card. ;)
Gotta have sparkle, right?

Hope you like & join in on PTI's release fun!
TLady

Supplies not mentioned above:
*Multi-medium Matte
*Ink- SU
 




11 comments:

  1. Fun card, love those bouquets from the Kit! I think you did a great job CASing Nichole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this card is truly your own. although I can see Nichole's influence, you did your own colors, dies and flowers in such a beautiful way. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for your kind comment. Just to say i cannot close my boxes with flowers ;) I put them in a gift bags.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors, this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Your version of Nichole's card is beautiful, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great change up of colors from the inspiration card to your card!! So vibrant and pretty. Love all the little details you added to give it the perfect finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your case is beautiful & reminds me I have got to use my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO lovely! The colors are great, you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Becky, you were totally inspired by Nichole's card, and you nailed it. Love your color choices and your pretty arrangement with all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful CASE of Nicole's card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely floral arrangement on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!