Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sending Prayers

Hi Blog Friends!

Today, my post is for a
 Paper Trey Ink Make It Monday Challenge-#284. 
Background Stamping with Sentiment Stamps
You can find more information here:
Melissa gave us examples with her feminine touch
 using the new set Clouche Quarters & Clouche Spring Fillers. 
As always, Melissa created LOVELINESS for us!
I was playing around & planned to do two cards, but they melded into one. LOL
I hope you like!
 SENDING PRAYERS  
I was in the mood to use blue & could only think of how lovely a light blue on lacy white would look..... I used the new Pen & Ink Sentiment Set for my background. 
This is a beautiful set! So many nice sentiments!

I also used PTI Dies- 
Make It Market Mini Kit- Lovely Lace- I adore this set,
Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die- a FABULOUS basic die set,
& Mix & Mat Scallops- a wonderful addition to the basic die sets. 
I ADORE the dies at PTI, as you know.
PTI  offers the basic dies that help you build your stash, without having to buy them all at once! 
They all coordinate wonderfully & they even have MORE coming out the release for this month! 
EXCITING!!! 
Here is a close-up of the sentiment background, & the Lovely Lace Die.
I also used the set Mini Blooms.
 I wanted them to have some dimension; not only did I use Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape on my Mix & Mat Scallops Die, but I also used my McGill Stylus Kit on the little blooms, & adhered them with Multi-Med. Matte, using my Pick-Me-Up tool.

I added centers to my flowers with  Ranger- Liquid Pearls.
I thought it needed just a bit more sparkle & added 28 Lilac Lane Sequins- Pastels.

Inside, I used the same sentiment that I used on the front,
 & a Mini Bloom to coordinate with the front.

I'll be sending this to a dear friend!
HOPE YOU LIKE!

Sending Prayers, & I KNOW He is listening!
TLady
Supplies not mentioned above:
*SU- Inks
*DCWV- Pocket Blossom Paper Stack
*Paper Studio
*SU- Acrylic Blocks
*Misti

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks sweet and scrumptious like a beautifully decorated cake! The layers of delicate dies look perfect with the pretty flowers. Love the sparkle from the sequins and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pretty stamped background and all the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You're right, the crisp white lacey die looks fabulous with the soft blue. Your whole card front is eye candy! Simply wonderful. And love how you used the same script stamp for the inside, icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini blooms are on my wishlist--beautiful here! Great use of the background stamping technique! Finished my card, but still need to get it posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card with so much meaning for your friend. Great color choices and love the mini blooms and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and what a lovely inside as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just so pretty inside and out! Lovely blues :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so lovely! Love all your details inside and out. Very pretty colors. That really is a beautiful sentiment that you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!