Thursday, August 10, 2017

Always Be Kinder!

Hi Blog Friends!

Today I have a card for you that I made our daughter.
I told you that she was working with the poor this summer,
 & this was her last card before she came home.
Just an encouragement for her.
Serving others is never easy, even if you are willing to do it!
Something always mixes things up & creates problems.
That is actually life sometimes. 
Just an example?
Lice.
But, I will tell you, God was with her & through the outbreak, she NEVER got Lice! 
We were so proud of her doing this work for the Lord, & just loving people,
despite what she was faced with.

I had such a good time making this card for our daughter!
I chose another dishcloth for the color inspiration,  the spotted one,
Teal, light blue, yellow & green.

I used WPlus 9 Modern Anemones stamps & Dies.
Water coloring them with Kuretake Water Colors, on Water Color Paper.

The background piece with the little openings? 
That is from Poppy Stamps- Tulisa.
I just brushed Water Color Paper with water & dropped Kuretake Pearl Colors in spots,
 & let them go where they wanted. 
After it was dry, I used the Tulisa die, saving some of the pieces to replace them into the little windows that were created.
 I didn't want to loose the color!

That scalloped edge is by Poppy Stamps-Tailored Stitches Die.


The inside:
The faerie was done on Water Color Paper also, using the same method I used on the Tulisa piece, 
& later painting on the faerie dress.


LOL, I accidentally learned how to enlarged this one, but no matter.
If you look close enough you will see something special about the front of this  card,
Poppy Stamps- Magnificent Mini Faeries!
Now, if faeries were real, I would guess they would blend into things,
 for their own safety, being so small! 
At least that is what I thought when I made this card! ;)
They bring just a special touch to this card, dancing on the flowers!
So, what do you think?
Do you like?
Have you tried these little Faeries?
 TLady 
Supplies not mentioned above:
Paper- Recollections, Strathemore Water Color Paper-140 lb.
Nuvo Aqua Flow Brushes
Distress Ink- Antique Linen- for no line water coloring
Scotch Perm. Mounting Tape
Pick Me Up Tool
Jewel Picker
Multi-Med. Matte
Uni-ball Signo White Pen
28 Lilac Lane Sequins & Cartwrights Moonshine 3mm Sequins
Zots Glue Dots
Stickles
Misti
Inside:
Sugar Pea SPD-00177


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!