Wednesday, August 30, 2017

PTI-SAF- 10th Anniversary Tradition- Tin & Aluminum!

Hi Blog Friends!


Whenever you can take one thing, 
an everyday type of thing,
 & turn it into something else....
Especially when it comes to techniques in stamping! ;) 
I find that FUN!
I used 4 layers of Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.

The challenge:
To create a project featuring some form of the tarnished foil technique.

Of course, you can find out how to do this on this on the PTI Blog here:
Our host:
Laurie Schmidlin 

I started looking through my embossing folders for this one.
I was SO TICKLED with how this one came out!

Take a look:
This reminds me of a silver tea tray! 
I had to make my own bronze embossing powder since I didn't have any.
I mixed a gold embossing powder, & a color called Peridot, as it has a greenish tone.

I felt the stamped image should be done in vintage tones--colored with Alcohol Markers.
Here are some more photo's for you:

Such a FUN TECHNIQUE!

I used:
PTI- Especially You.
One last challenge coming up!
TLady



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!