Wednesday, August 30, 2017

PTI-SAF- 10th Anniversary Tradition- Tin & Aluminum! Take 2!

Hi Blog Friends!

I'm here with my very last post for the
 2017 PTI- Stamp-a-Faire!

I was wondering if I could keep up & get all of the challenges done.
They don't call these "challenges" for nothing! LOL
I am HAPPY to inform you, 
I have completed ALL of the challenges given! 
YEAAAH!!! 

So, keeping this short & sweet like all of my other posts..... ;)

The challenge:
Create a project featuring Gilding Flakes.
 
You can find out more about this challenge on the PTI Blog here:
 

The host for this challenge?
Carissa Wiley
 
I have been wanting to try this technique, but hadn't gone there yet!
AGAIN, 
Thank You to PTI for taking me out of my comfort zone!
 
I was SO TICKLED AGAIN with the results!
I thought I would do a "Thank You" Card for ALL of the ladies over at PTI,
 that had a hand in the 
2017 PTI-  Stamp-a-faire, 
to let them know just how much I appreciated all of their work for us!
 
FOR YOU LADIES,
 
I created an ombre background with Oxide Inks, gave it a spritz of water,
 & I tried the technique that Carissa suggested, 
using Sticky Embossing Powder. 
 
 I also created a silver edge on the piece I matted behind the main piece,
swiping my Versa Mark Ink Pad over the edges & adding Sticky Embossing Powder.....
 
WHAT A FUN TECHNIQUE! 
I'M HOOKED! LOL
  
After doing this on a white card base, I thought it would show up better on a dark background:
I think if I did this again,
 I would put it on a dark blue card base! 
I LOVE the dark background with this!
 
I used:
PTI- Cover Ups: Diamonds, & Thank You Kindly.
 
I am Ever Grateful to PTI for the WONDERFUL week of creating,
TLady
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm hoping to try that technique as well. Your card turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!