Wednesday, August 30, 2017

PTI-SAF-9th Anniversary Tradition- Pottery!

Hi Blog Friends!

I spent the day yesterday creating---
 playing with clay! ;)

Why?
You can find out on the PTI Blog here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2017/08/saf-2017-guest-lexi-daly.html

The challenge:
To create a project featuring a clay/paper clay embellishment.
The host for this challenge is:
Lexi Daly.
I used a piece of "pottery," a dish that I absolutely LOVE!
When I purchased this piece, I was single & into Asian things.
This piece is what made me fall in love with the color blue.
I'm using the large platter for my inspiration.
Here's what I made!
  
Another look at a different angle, so you can see the diamond impression I created.
I used:
PTI- Noted: Scalloped Square Die Collection- Circle,
Mini Blooms, Clouche Quarters Stamp & Die Sets, & Clouche Quarters- Spring Fillers.  
I also used Paper Clay for this project!
I had some tucked away, & had never dived into it. ;)

Thank You Paper Trey Ink for helping me get out of my comfort zone,
 & helping me learn SO MUCH this past week! 
TLady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!