Wednesday, August 30, 2017

PTI-SAF- 9th Anniversary Tradition- Pottery! Take 2!

Hi Blog Friends!

Remember I said I was playing with clay all day yesterday? 
 
And you know why, right?
Check the PTI Blog for information on this challenge here: 
 
The challenge?
To create a project featuring a dough tag/ornament.
 
Our host on this challenge:
Nichole Heady 
 
O.k., so Nichole gave us a recipe for clay.
I have to tell you, when I was making these tags/ornaments our son came into the room. 
He THOUGHT I was making cookies!
He was disappointed when he found out he couldn't eat these! LOL
 
Here's what I made:
I was able to get 12 out of the recipe & these are the ones I decorated. 
I need to stamp some more tissue paper for the others yet.
OH, & I even used PTI -Tissue Paper!
The Tissue Paper they wrap their product in when they mail them to you! ;)

So, I left some with only decoupage on the underside of the tissue paper & I did a couple decoupaging over the tissue paper to see how it looked. 

The two on top are without the decoupage & the bottom two are with.

I used:
PTI- Inspired- Savior, & Make It Market- Post & Parcel.
 
Our son did like these after they were done, even knowing he couldn't eat them! ;)
TLady
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!