Monday, September 4, 2017

PTI- Make It Monday #296: Small Images On Repeat

Hi Blog Friends!

I think I am recovered now from PTI's Stamp-a-faire! LOL
My husband said it was a "Marathon!" 
I SO ENJOYED myself!

Today, I wanted to play along with
PTI's Make It Monday Challenge #296:
Small Images On Repeat
You can find more information on this challenge here:
Lexi is hosting the challenge today. 
Here are the two cards I did for this challenge: 
(I can only enter one, but once I got started, I couldn't stop, so you get an extra here! ) ;)
My hubby & son voted, so here is the one that I will be entering in the challenge:
 I used PTI- Boy Basics: Game On Stamp Set.

For my second card, just for fun....
I used PTI- Shine, & Ever So Much.

Hope you like!

See you over at PTI!
TLady


12 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on both. Great idea to use different colors on the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what cool card designs! Excellent job on both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gamer card! I am recovering from SAF as well - it was a fun-filled weekend, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I totally missed this stamp set! My grandson would appreciate this card (he's into gaming at 6 years old). Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boy card, I vote that one too. Great image for a repeat. And the rainbow card is lovely too. Both fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fantastic! Great take on the MIM challenge! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great takes on the challenge! Not to vote against your family, but I absolutely adore the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I liked the second one best too, Greta! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rainbow of circles looks awesome with all the white space. From the thumbnail and first glance, Game On looked like bikini tops to me until I visited your blog. It's a great card even if I'm not a gamer. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, you are SO FUNNY Kathy! I'm not a gamer either!!! BELIEVE ME! But, our son IS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did and thank you so much for always stopping by with such kind words for my projects too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I enjoy hearing from you & hope to see you again soon!